• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The Three Stooges: The Ultimate Collection [20 Discs] for $34.99 + free shipping

http://www.frys.com/product/7051251

*Add item to cart to receive true price (drops from $61.99 to $34.99 in cart)

*Email promotion stated "Free Shipping", but is not being reflected in final price.

*I suggest picking up in-store if you have one by you if they decide not to honor it (5 nearest stores to me have it in stock).

- Or, choose "Ultra Saver" and email/call support asking for the shipping to be deducted, as per the emailed promotion.
Ultra Saver shipping for this item is (normally) $2.99.

Currently on sale at Amazon for $56.30.

Member Summary

The Three Stooges: The Ultimate Collection [20 Discs]
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this the last time Fry's had it on sale. Great quality considering the age of most of the material. It belongs in every real man's video collection.

Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Little Rascals rock also.

in for one

free shipping works for me, BUT
Backordered
This product is currently not in-stock in our fulfillment center.
We are accepting orders for this product, but we do not have an estimated arrival date.
Our buying team is working diligently to obtain this product from our supplier.
A credit card authorization will be processed when your order is placed.
However, your credit card will not be charged until the product is shipped.

"Niagara Falls!"

I bought this set from Amazon last Dec...$5 more expensive and that was the lowest they've ever had it. Good deal for a GREAT boxed set! Oh! A WISE guy!!

"Slowly I turn ..."

Step by step

This is perfect for my freshly built panic room. Should take my mind off things as I sit in there indefinitely. Thanks OP!

rich123 said:   Watch them FREE online at http://www.crackle.com/c/The_Three_Stooges

Commercials?????? you're kidding

My gf is the only woman I have ever met who likes the Stooges. She's a keeper. Wish I could jump on this.

I'm on the east coast. I'm waiting to see if Amazon will lower their price to match Frys.

nyuk, nyuk, nyuk
arrived 4/30/2013

Anyone else still waiting for their order?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.