• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Highly rated, don't forget Cash Back, order online and pick up in store $6.50 per 20oz. bottle

Text

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts discounts that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

5 points on UR portal

Watch the video on that page. The guy ends up adding the Seafoam! LOL!

It's usually just as cheap on the shelf at WalMart.

price is different in store. instore it is 12.99 each. BOGO. I only wanted one, which rings up full price. I showed them online price of 6.50 and they adjusted it.

Never seen the 20 oz at WalMart, plus ordering at AA trumps walking to the back of the store at WalMart

Grimdeath said:   It's usually just as cheap on the shelf at WalMart.

I think WalMart ones are smaller bottles.

I was hoping to read some comments from trolls about fuel additives.. darn!

Why not get from Costco at 17.99 - 7.00 for 6 bottles
I know the Costco ones you add every 1000 miles

But for Costco one is $5.5 for 3000 miles vs this at $6.5

Just a thought

^

The Costco one is the weaker one, can't remember the name. There is one ingredient (PTC or something like that) that the cheaper one had much less or none at all. Been a while since I read up on it.

But better to buy a cheap can of Carb cleaner and spray out the throttle body and intake. Works better and cheaper.

GiveMeFreeStuff said:   Why not get from Costco at 17.99 - 7.00 for 6 bottles
I know the Costco ones you add every 1000 miles

But for Costco one is $5.5 for 3000 miles vs this at $6.5

Just a thought

Costco one is called Chevron Techron Fuel Injection Cleaner , NOT Chevron Techron Fuel System Cleaner.

Marlin1975 said:   ^

The Costco one is the weaker one, can't remember the name. There is one ingredient (PTC or something like that) that the cheaper one had much less or none at all. Been a while since I read up on it.

But better to buy a cheap can of Carb cleaner and spray out the throttle body and intake. Works better and cheaper.
And how do I find the throttle body & intake, let alone clean it, with some carb cleaner? A video would be nice, thanks!

EDITED: The guy in the video sounded like Seafoam did everything the others did, plus could be added to the crankcase, though I don't know why that needs to be done.

Sonofspam said:   And how do I find the throttle body & intake, let alone clean it, with some carb cleaner? A video would be nice, thanks!

EDITED: The guy in the video sounded like Seafoam did everything the others did, plus could be added to the crankcase, though I don't know why that needs to be done.

I think he's referring to one of these. Deal comes up every now and then on Amazon.

Edit: Amzn link includes video demo

$6.87 for a 10oz bottle at WalMart, so this is a great deal

stuffedwallet said:   I think WalMart ones are smaller bottles.

great find, thanks OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014