• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Navy Slim Fit Suit @ Overstock - $79.99
compare at $99.99
Free Shipping!

• Available†in one size - 48R/41 Waist.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Kenneth Cole Reaction Men's Navy Slim Fit Suit
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Polyester

48R/41 waist? I wanna see the guy who buys it.

48R/41....slim fit, eh?

Here's one for $65.99! Rayon & Polyester! Better than wool!

i keed, i keed

$65.99 suit!

Really, how good of quality are these for the price, and is the added expense of alterations worth it? Granted, some men may need greater alterations, adding to the cost.

The Kenneth Cole Reaction line is very poor quality. I won't buy it anymore whatever the cost as I've been through many different items that didn't hold up at all.

For instance, shirts/sweaters/dress shirts that lose their color and form after 3-5 washings, shoes that really aren't fit for humans, jackets that lose multiple buttons in 3-4 wearings, computer bags with straps that separate from the case within weeks, etc.

darius11 said:   The Kenneth Cole Reaction line is very poor quality. I won't buy it anymore whatever the cost as I've been through many different items that didn't hold up at all.

For instance, shirts/sweaters/dress shirts that lose their color and form after 3-5 washings, shoes that really aren't fit for humans, jackets that lose multiple buttons in 3-4 wearings, computer bags with straps that separate from the case within weeks, etc.

Took you a while to realize that

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014