• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shorts
Disclaimer
Great for travel. Wicking. Dries very quickly after hand-washing. Personally endorsed for comfort with some but not too much support.

•94% Nylon/6% Lyrca
•Extremely quick-drying so you can wash on-the-go and pack fewer pairs
•Treated with Aegis Microbe Shield to prevent and control odor-causing bacteria
•Terry elastic back and functional fly
•ExOfficio's Give-N-Go boxer brief boasts moisture-wicking technology for breathable comfort

LINK

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Brief
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Great for motorcycle trips. I have two pair and two tshirts. All I wear under my armor.

DrSachmo (Apr. 14, 2013 @ 8:27p) |

Seriously? You must not know any real hikers. The JMT takes over 2 weeks to hike. And the PCT or the AT take at least 3 ... (more)

Klingsor (Apr. 14, 2013 @ 9:26p) |

Update: I bought 2 pair for my DH who has always been a Hanes man. I didn't tell him how much they cost. The verdict? ... (more)

allowingtoo (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 6:56p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks! Some of the Boxer style are $15.68, which is also not a bad price for these.

ExOfficio Boxers

how many people or guys anyway have underwear you HAND WASH?????? sounds like panties to me.

cyberpitstop said:   how many people or guys anyway have underwear you HAND WASH?????? sounds like panties to me.

When traveling light, you bring two pair and wear one while the other dries. Allows you to carry only two pair on your trip. No need to use laundry services.

cyberpitstop said:   how many people or guys anyway have underwear you HAND WASH?????? sounds like panties to me.

You don't HAVE to hand wash them - you can. You know, when you're camping, hiking, soldiering, back-packing across Europe or some other place where your mom doesn't come downstairs to pick up your dirty underwear to wash for you.. ^_^

Careful... I bought 2 pairs of these and as soon as I put them on, I immediately regretted it.

I had to throw away all my other underwear and replace it with these. That was 2 years ago and all 10 of my pairs have held up great and wear like they're brand new.

do they keep your balls from sweating

Just got back from Vietnam and yest they do help with swamp balls.

I am wondering if these would make great gifts, for friends and family or is it awkward??

Can't give it green just yet since idk if these are comfy, but I ordered one to try!

+1 for buying things I don't need due to fw

Bought two. Can't believe I'm doing this at midnight on Saturday.

except black medium sells more than $13.

governor said:   do they keep your balls from sweating

Best solution for that is Fresh Balls: http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-alias%3Da...

I agree with others who posted - this is the best underwear. I haven't worn any other brand since I first tried ExOfficio

HempCures said:   I am wondering if these would make great gifts, for friends and family or is it awkward??

Tell them it is a travel gift - that might make it less awkward

HempCures said:   I am wondering if these would make great gifts, for friends and family or is it awkward??

i'd say typically these are known for folks who hike, mountaineer, camp etc as they are very lightweight, and easy to clean at times you can't carry a lot of items but i'd recommend these for everyone! other times i esp like these when i golf!

These make great gifts for any hiker/traveler/backpacker

bippie said:   governor said:   do they keep your balls from sweating

Best solution for that is Fresh Balls: http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-alias%3Da...

I agree with others who posted - this is the best underwear. I haven't worn any other brand since I first tried ExOfficio

Same here.

Hands down the best underwear I own. Fantastic price.

Great price, thanks OP... will have to try one of these.

I switched out years ago to all Jockey and have been pretty happy... anyone have both Jockey and exOfficio that can comment on the pros/cons or any differences? If you look at the material (6% lycra) it's the same. With their loyalty rewards club you can double-stack coupons with their regular sales (ex. BOGO) and get them for under $10 each.

Similar brief, same material

Alternate brief with other material

Read the reviews on the Jockeys versus these. You still think they are similar?

vnuts21 said:   Careful... I bought 2 pairs of these and as soon as I put them on, I immediately regretted it.

I had to throw away all my other underwear and replace it with these. That was 2 years ago and all 10 of my pairs have held up great and wear like they're brand new.
Ya, this thing last forever and it's comfortable. I had to throw away some other so called sports brief too.

I tried two different Jockey including the "cool" type but they all ride up and make it very uncomfortable. Everyone's different but I seen that same exp from many other in the reviews. Regular Hanes at Target is comfortable but are not good for hot weather or working out.

aarzi said:   Read the reviews on the Jockeys versus these. You still think they are similar?
To each his own I say... it's hard to rely exclusively on reviews for something as individualized & subjective as underwear... there are just too many variables, like height, weight, BMI/fat, weather, working out, style (boxer vs. brief), etc. I actually had issues with the Jockey boxer brief, and thought they were terrible, but then I tried full boxers and now love them and have no issues.

Perfect! Husband taking a China trip soon and still packs like he did 30 years ago when both he and China were quite different, maybe it's a nostalgia thing. these briefs look like they'll be great.

Bought 2 pairs. I lift heavy for my workouts so it'll be nice to see how these hold up under sweat and stress.

icedfire477 said:   These make great gifts for any hiker/traveler/backpacker

Don't know any fellow hikers that change there underwear on the trail...

Use 3% Cash Back Amazon link for outdoors and search for these. http://www.fatwallet.com/Amazon-coupons/
Nevermind... fine print - does not work on clothing...

I'm going to give them a shot. I travel quite a bit and I could see how this might work out nicely, although the thought of hand washing my underwear to travel a little lighter strikes me as a bit crazy. Still, great reviews and a great price. Thanks!

is this deal dead?

Great for motorcycle trips. I have two pair and two tshirts. All I wear under my armor.

VirginiaDC said:   icedfire477 said:   These make great gifts for any hiker/traveler/backpacker

Don't know any fellow hikers that change there underwear on the trail...

Seriously? You must not know any real hikers. The JMT takes over 2 weeks to hike. And the PCT or the AT take at least 3 months. I can't imagine anyone wearing one pair of skivvies for even 2 weeks. Most hikers I know wash and alternate both socks and underwear.

Update: I bought 2 pair for my DH who has always been a Hanes man. I didn't tell him how much they cost. The verdict? He LOVES them and wants more. Says they are much more comfortable than Hanes or any other brand he has ever worn. Now he's bugging me for how much I paid for them because he doesn't believe in paying much for anything (a true FW). I believe that you pay for quality however and it's worth it sometimes. Now they are back up to $18.20

I bought the L - According to their website it fits a 36-38 waist and it is true to size. He varies from a 36 to a 38 waist.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014