• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.officemax.com/technology/drives-memory-storage/hard-d...

Reg: $39.99
Save 80% :$32.00
Your Price: $7.99
Instant Savings

Ships In: 3-5 Days
Item #: 23426115
Manufacturer #: P-FD16GATT2-GE

Shipping kinda kills the deal for my area (23060 = $7.95 shipping) and I can't select for in-store pickup, so get it in-store if the same applies to you.

OfficeMax
See OfficeMax coupons that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PNY Attache 16gb USB Flash Drive
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

old technology............

USB2.0 is "old technology" now? We are not talking terabytes of data transfer here... Amazon has the same drive for $14.15... Looks like a good deal to me.

I gave green, because I think it's a deal at that price, but with one caveat, I haven't had good luck with the bigger PNY attache drives.

I had one that simply gave me sector errors, I exchanged it at BestBuy where I bought it.

I had another one, an 8GB in this style, that overheated, whenever I tried to back up the whole drive onto my HD (which is what I do, so if I lose the flash drive, I don't lose my data). Not writing, just reading, overheated it.

Edit: Oh, and the two TDK 16GB USB2.0 drives for $15 with free shipping from buydig was a slightly better deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014