• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Text
Macys.com

Michael by Michael Kors Suit, Navy Solid
Color: Navy,
$495.00
Enjoy 50% off select Men's purchase. Offer ends April 18th. Discount applied at checkout. -$247.50
You just saved $247.50

From the interview to the sales call to the corner office, this sleek navy suit makes a smart start to any modern guy's fast-paced career.
•Wool Blend
•Dry clean only
•Imported
•Jacket: notch lapel, chest pocket, two button front, flap pockets at side, side vents
•Pants: flat front, buttoned hook closure with zipper fly, off-seam pockets, buttoned back pockets, unfinished hem
•Pants have an unfinished hem so you can tailor them to your exact measurements. Partially lined to the knee.
•7" drop (Subtract 7 inches from your jacket size to determine your pant waist size)
•Approximate measurements ( Rise: 11 5/8", Leg Opening: 18", Inseam: 36 1/2") All based off a 42R Suit

Enjoy 20% off select regular sale & clearance prices during the President's Letter Sale!
code THANKS

You Saved $297.00
How is this calculated?

Merchandise Total: $198.00

Estimated Shipping: FREE

Estimated Taxes (6%):$11.88

Total:$209.88

Macy's
See Macy's coupons that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Michael by Michael Kors Suit, Navy Solid
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
enjoy an extra 20% off + Free Shipping at $75
promo code: THANKS
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Too pricey for my taste, but if you're interested coupon code THANKS stacks on it and brings the price to just under $200.

Pretty good deal. I've been impressed by the quality of a Michael by Michael Kors sport coat I bought last year. Speaking of which, this sale is 60% off those sport coats, and you can stack the "THANKS" code to make it $88 + tax and free shipping. That's a steal for a nice quality sport coat.

DirtCheapDad said:   Pretty good deal. I've been impressed by the quality of a Michael by Michael Kors sport coat I bought last year. Speaking of which, this sale is 60% off those sport coats, and you can stack the "THANKS" code to make it $88 + tax and free shipping. That's a steal for a nice quality sport coat.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out. It seems I now have one of those jobs where I need something to keep at my desk for days I don't wear a suit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014