• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
got my tv today. screen was completely shattered despite the box looking ok on the outside. spent an hr on the phone and return/exchange process is in motion. hoping it will be relatively painless, but if the next tv is not perfect, ill quit Dell. have bought larger TVs on Amazon without problem and frankly seems like someone just dropped the box on its front or back and shattered the screeen

Did anyone from the earlier deal come up with good ways to get rid of the $400 promo code?

CognacXO said:   Anyone have any suggestions concerning selling the e-cards on eBay? I just don't wanna get burned if the buyer uses the card and then makes a Paypal claim that the card didnt work. I know PayPal is notorious for horrible case handling.

I think you answered your own question.

Anybody else received this tv yet? If so, thoughts/reviews thus far?

PsychoFan said:   Anybody else received this tv yet? If so, thoughts/reviews thus far?

Some feedback over on SD for the same deal including specific color calibration suggestions.

TungherMD said:   got my tv today. screen was completely shattered despite the box looking ok on the outside. spent an hr on the phone and return/exchange process is in motion. hoping it will be relatively painless, but if the next tv is not perfect, ill quit Dell. have bought larger TVs on Amazon without problem and frankly seems like someone just dropped the box on its front or back and shattered the screeen

get mine tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be in tact! Good luck with the replacement!

Got mine today, set it up, looks great so far.

Nothing on the e-gift card yet, I guess they send it in a while?

georgejetson said:   Got mine today, set it up, looks great so far.

Nothing on the e-gift card yet, I guess they send it in a while?


Yea, last time I got a Dell e-gift card it was exactly 20 days after the purchase.

For those who have received their sets what version are they getting (it's written on the outside of the box)? According to this thread some of the panels are made by Sharp instead of Samsung. The ones made by Samsung are version TS01 and TS02. The Sharp panels do NOT have "Clear motion" functionality and suffer from substantial motion blur.

.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014