Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Coupon $20 of $40
Disclaimer
Was trying to order K-Cup with $25 of $75 coupon and found this $20 off $40 deal in the middle of their K-Cup Page.
1) $20 off when you spend $40 on Coffee, Water & Snacks
2) You must have business account with Quill (apply free, no hard prof)
3) It is a one-time-use code like "BD8FL7YB"

Example to make the best combination for the $40
Item #901-067439 Diedrich Coffee« K-Cup« Packs; Morning Edition Blend«, 24/Box = $7.99 (order 2)
Item #901-067453 Diedrich Coffee« K-Cup« Packs; French Roast, 24/Box = $7.99 (order 2)
Item #901-04061 Green Mountain Coffee« K-Cup« Packs; Extra Bold Dark Magic«, 24/Box = $9.89 (order 1)
(All of them have decent reviews)
Total $41.85 - $20 = $21.85
Free shipping and 2.5% FW rebate. (~$0.55)
Ended up $0.1775 per cup shipped

Member Summary

K-Cup
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Got my k-cup this morning, super fast delivery (within 24hr) for free shipping.
Sorry about the YMMV, wish I knew the ins... (more)

calvin888 (Apr. 18, 2013 @ 4:16p) |

worked for me thanks OP!
Diedrich Coffee« K-Cup« Packs; Morning Edition Blend«, 24/Box
Item #901-067439
2 Box Mon 4/22/1... (more)

KRTafel (Apr. 18, 2013 @ 10:53p) |

DEAD = prices when backup before coupon making Staples better for me. I couldn't believe that the cocoa cups that were ... (more)

Lark888 (Apr. 20, 2013 @ 7:39a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

coupon excludes K Cups, unless they changed it-tried the other night and it wouldn't work.

order
Disclaimer
Was the coupon just for you (log-in)?
I just made a order of 5 boxes of k-cup with my 1-time-use coupon 15 minutes ago.

Sweet deal, thanks OP. I just ordered k cups from Staples yesterday and now these - I'm set for a long time now.

FYI, I had to log in to see my one time use coupon on the k cups page.

I tried two diff login, I still don't see the coupon anywhere? :?

Thanks between getting a great deal from Staples on my Revv and the wife's brand even cheaper here (GM breakfast blend) Great deal on kcups less than $6 a box!!

Waidada said:   I tried two diff login, I still don't see the coupon anywhere? :?

I had to log in then click on the k cup link in the OP. After trying twice it appeared for me.

Mine isn't showing either....If anyone has one they will not be using, I'd appreciate it in a pm

Mine also isn't showing. If anyone has one they aren't using...

No coupon for me either, tried all steps and others suggestions. Maybe there was a limited # of coupons?

Not working for me....

It is still showing up for me on this page (note: they didn't show me a new coupon when I went back, just the same one time use coupon I used already).

not for me either

I see a coupon but it shows that mine expired 4/14. Weird.

several logins, refreshes to OP link after login, and no luck here

Once again no go on a Quill deal, when will I learn.

Thank you, calvin888

For the effort, I don't know why anyone would give you a red for trying to save us all money.

Page
Disclaimer
When you use the link in OP to go in, look for the box in the middle of the page "$20 off $40 order, View details", (see attached 2 screen shots). You do not have to login at this screen, however you do need a account to go further down to the "details".
Not sure if use different browsers or flush browser cookies would help? I use Chrome.

No luck here either. Tried in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

I'm in. Mine came out to around .21 each, but I got the Hawaiian blend. Thanks OP!

calvin888 said:   When you use the link in OP to go in, look for the box in the middle of the page "$20 off $40 order, View details", (see attached 2 screen shots). You do not have to login at this screen, however you do need a account to go further down to the "details".
Not sure if use different browsers or flush browser cookies would help? I use Chrome.

This is the banner ad that I am getting at the same place you are getting the coupon

I am getting the same as Butcherboy. Tried multiple logins, browsers and such with "No joy".

calvin888 said:   When you use the link in OP to go in, look for the box in the middle of the page "$20 off $40 order, View details", (see attached 2 screen shots). You do not have to login at this screen, however you do need a account to go further down to the "details".

thanks for the effort, no go in work/home/different browser/4 different login, Chicago vs New York 'location', company got 'bigger', no go. no coffee for me..

maybe it's customer specific? have you order from Quill before? mind telling us what city you register under? or company size? I am just blind guessing.

thanks!

Waidada said:   calvin888 said:   When you use the link in OP to go in, look for the box in the middle of the page "$20 off $40 order, View details", (see attached 2 screen shots). You do not have to login at this screen, however you do need a account to go further down to the "details".

thanks for the effort, no go in work/home/different browser/different login.
maybe it's customer specific? have you order from Quill before? mind telling us what city you register under? or company size? I am just blind guessing.
thanks!

Sorry for no-go for you. I did order from Quill January 2012. But I found the box message before I log-in. (I log-in after I click "view detals" inside the box because it won't show coupon unless I log-in). So It might not be customer specific if it did not know who I was. It could be a browser cookie there, but I switched from IE to Chrome last year and the old order likely was placed before switching (using the IE).
The registered location is Los Angeles. The company size is the smallest (less than 10 ?).

Thanks OP, worked for me!

Worked for me. Awesome deal. Thanks OP.

What's the trick? Won't work for me after multiple attempts, browsers, history flushes, etc.

So those of you who got it to work and those who didn't, what OS are you using (i.e. Windows/Mac)?

Awesome! Got it, thank you! Windows 8, Google Chrome, logged-in to Quill account. The offer shows up in a banner ad a scroll or two down this page.

calvin888 said:   Waidada said:   calvin888 said:   When you use the link in OP to go in, look for the box in the middle of the page "$20 off $40 order, View details", (see attached 2 screen shots). You do not have to login at this screen, however you do need a account to go further down to the "details".

thanks for the effort, no go in work/home/different browser/different login.
thanks!

Sorry for no-go for you. I did order from Quill January 2012. But I found the box message before I log-in. (I log-in after I click "view detals" inside the box because it won't show coupon unless I log-in). So It might not be customer specific if it did not know who I was. It could be a browser cookie there, but I switched from IE to Chrome last year and the old order likely was placed before switching (using the IE).
The registered location is Los Angeles. The company size is the smallest (less than 10 ?).

this is driving me nuts how some ppl get it and some don't..

I'm stepping away now. Doesn't make any sense to me why this won't work. I have tried 3 different computers, each having 3 different browsers and different OS's, an android phone, an iphone, just about every log-in/refresh/cookie clearing I can possibly think of, still no coupon though. Just the banner to save.

I give up

Thanks OP. I was able to see the coupon and used it. Maybe this is targeted for customers that have ordered items (k-cups?) from Quill .

Is the coupon still good?

alamedian said:   Thanks OP. I was able to see the coupon and used it. Maybe this is targeted for customers that have ordered items (k-cups?) from Quill .
You might be right, although I did not log-in when I saw the promo box there.
Could everyone share your results, location with histories at Quill such as
(1) ordered K-cup before
(2) ordered something else before but not K-cup
(3) never ordered but registered account before
(4) just newly registered account or
(5) not registered even now
Personally I made it from Los Angeles and of case # (1).

MommyMex said:   Is the coupon still good?Can't really tell because this is one-time use coupon code. My code was good until 5/2/13 as shown in the photo in the OP. If you are lucky able to see the code then use it and let us know.

Deal still alive.

I already had a Quill account.
Have previously purchased K-Cups from Quill
Located in CA
Just logged in and the 20 off 40 coupon was there in the middle of the k-cups account.
Was able to buy k-cups with them.

This is a very good deal. Thank you

Tried Chrome and Firefox, no go, thanks for posting OP good deal for those who get it.

I just signed up (never been on the site before)...Did not get the offer.
Oh well...good deal for you guys!

Didn't get the offer either. Chatted with account person and they said there was no offer active like this the could see.

Skipping 14 Messages...
DEAD = prices when backup before coupon making Staples better for me. I couldn't believe that the cocoa cups that were 10.xx yesterday were on "special" today a 15.xx. I had added in cart with a small tablet and needed to get home to order. What a crock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014