K-Cup below $0.18 per cup shipped @Quill YMMV

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
No dice. At least I scored the sweet Staples deal just the other day.

i didn't know what a K-CUP was! i dont do that drug!

I also already had a Quill account and I have ordered K cups from them before.

I called Quill . I have a business account with them and they explained this promo was just a "random drop" and that not everyone can participate in it.

I just tried it and it worked fine. I ordered different coffee than the OP, but all K-Cups.

No luck in getting the coupon to appear. But $7.99 for a box of 24 K-cups is still a decent deal (33 cents ea). Went ahead and ordered a few boxes and maybe I'll be lucky enough to have the $20 code appear eventually. Thanks OP.

Typically Quill . Not available, big waste of time trying to find. Gave up on this vendor after 2007.

I am getting a $30 off for janitorial supplies (which I have no intention of drinking) coupon popping up...bummer...love my k-cups

Worked for me. 4 boxes of the Diedrich blends and 1 Green Mountain dark magic for $21 shipped. Great deal!

If you have the coupon, why not stack it with Quill ink recycling and get 5 boxes of coffee for practically nothing? Coupon expires 5/2, so you've got time.

Thx OP! Had a non-biz account. CSR couldn't convert it to a biz one. Had to create new account, but worth it.

Got my k-cup this morning, super fast delivery (within 24hr) for free shipping.
Sorry about the YMMV, wish I knew the insides

worked for me thanks OP!
Diedrich Coffee« K-Cup« Packs; Morning Edition Blend«, 24/Box
Item #901-067439
2 Box Mon 4/22/13 - Tue 4/23/13 $4.17 $8.34
Green Mountain Coffee« K-Cup« Packs; French Vanilla, 24/Box
Item #901-06732
1 Box Mon 4/22/13 - Tue 4/23/13 $5.16 $5.16
Diedrich Coffee« K-Cup« Packs; Morning Edition Blend«, Decaffeinated, 24/Box
Item #901-067446
1 Box Mon 4/22/13 - Tue 4/23/13 $4.17 $4.17
Diedrich Coffee« K-Cup« Packs; French Roast, 24/Box
Item #901-067453
1 Box Mon 4/22/13 - Tue 4/23/13 $4.17 $4.17
Coupons Applied
$20 off when you spend $40 on Coffee, Water & Snacks

Merchandise Total:$21.84
Shipping:Free
Estimated Tax:$1.53
Total:$23.37

You saved $39.10 today!
Your Regular/Sale savings$19.10

DEAD = prices when backup before coupon making Staples better for me. I couldn't believe that the cocoa cups that were 10.xx yesterday were on "special" today a 15.xx. I had added in cart with a small tablet and needed to get home to order. What a crock.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014