• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was in the market for one of these and needed to burn some Rewards. There's also an HP for a $1 more that has a smaller profile.

Linky

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

32GB PNY USB flash drive (2.80kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

The HP 32Gb one linky

OOS online for the PNY drive. Might check in-store for this deal.

I ordered the HP thumb drive on 4/17. It said it was expected to be delivered 4/23 but arrived today!!!

RJLechner said:   OOS online for the PNY drive. Might check in-store for this deal.

Looks like back in stock online. Unless you need to buy something B&M or need to recycle some cartridges, I'd take advantage of FS; save time/gas. If you walk into their store, you might find something you don't need.

Back in stock online now, but free shipping isn't available now ($9.95 shipping kills the deal). I guess I'll have to try to have it shipped to a B&M near me. Too bad.

RJLechner said:   Back in stock online now, but free shipping isn't available now ($9.95 shipping kills the deal). I guess I'll have to try to have it shipped to a B&M near me. Too bad.

I added to my cart and went to checkout. Delivery showed up as free. Try it out.

Nope, still no joy.

I can either have this shipped to my house for $9.95 ($28.01 needed for free shipping to kick in), or I can have the item shipped to a Staples store that's not that close to me for free. I've also tried clearing cookies and used multiple browsers, all with the same result. Either way, I don't have the option of having it shipped to me for free unless I hit the $40 threshold.

The good news is that the $16.99 deal still seems to be active.

Quick clarification to my previous post.

I can't get the free shipping to my home for the PNY Attache, but I can get it for the HP. Unfortunately, I want the PNY Attache.

UPDATE:

I'm not sure what changed, but after about the 7th time of trying to get the free ship-to-home option to become available, it finally did. Very happy now!

BTW, both the PNY and HP deals are active until 4/27 or while supplies last.

RJLechner said:   UPDATE:

I'm not sure what changed, but after about the 7th time of trying to get the free ship-to-home option to become available, it finally did. Very happy now!

BTW, both the PNY and HP deals are active until 4/27 or while supplies last.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the new changes to Rewards, isn't Staple online always free shipping regardless of the order? I swore it said free shipping online and 5% in Rewards on everything.

Free shipping to store, yes. Free shipping to home, no. Consider yourself corrected.

aarzi said:   Free shipping to store, yes. Free shipping to home, no. Consider yourself corrected.

I couldn't find the actual 'Standard Staples Delivery Policies' but I found this:

4. Shipping Benefit
Rewards Members receive free shipping on all orders placed on Staples.com or by phone at 1-800-333-3330 for which a Membership account is identified, excluding orders made at staplescopycenter.com, print.Staples.com, staplespromotionalproducts.com, and third party websites linked to Staples.com. Standard Staples delivery policies apply.

I will consider myself corrected.

cheap

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014