rated:
LG 55" 1080p LED HDTV @ Walmart - $698.00
compare at $799.00
Free Shipping

• LG 55'' 1080p LED HDTV.
  • 4,000,000:! Dynamic Contrast.
  • 2 HDMI Inputs.
  • 49.7'' x 32.4'' x 12.4''.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG 55" 1080p LED HDTV (11.91kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

60Hz, in case anyone was wondering.

Great! 120Hz is a waste of money imo. Good deal, thanks OP!

Good deal mate! The neighbour got one!

bytem3 said:   60Hz, in case anyone was wondering.

Really? I see the link saying 120Hz. Or am I missing something?

wow! great deal...

"LG 55LS4500 55" 1080p 120Hz Edge 2D LED (1.4" ultra-slim) HDTV"

ya, says it's 120Hz

PhRoxy said:   wow! great deal...

compare at 799? i guess 100 off can be attractive?

I own this tv (both 47" and 55") and I can contribute a couple things:

1) The 120hz vs 60hz is a controversial debate with this model. The reason people claim it is not a true 120hz is because there is no way to actually turn the feature on or off through the menu settings. I personally can't stand the "soap opera effect", so it doesn't bother me if it's really just 60hz.
2) This is not the best price for this specific model. When I purchased the 55" a month ago, it was listed at $629.99 at Micro Center and I easily did a pricematch at Best Buy. I think Best Buy even had it on sale for $699 at that time.

I am waiting for a 65 inch for that price

I bought this same TV from WalMart for Christmas 2012 for $650. Very good TV quality - unbelievably thin.

The funny thing is that I used it to replace a 55" DLP and the 55" LED looks MUCH smaller because it doesn't have the borders around the screen that the DLP had. I wish now I would've bought a 65".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014