• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Half off - Same price as Harbor Freight sale going on.

SAE also available for same price

Built to fit any 1/2 in. square drive, these 10 pc. deep impact sockets swap easily between tools. The deep well design gives you more contact area on nuts and bolts, helping to prevent rounding while delivering the muscle you need to torque the toughest fasteners. A solid set built to help you get the job done, for a lifetime, toss this 10 piece in your tool drawer, and get to it.

10 pc. Deep Impact Sockets includes sizes: 10, 12 thru 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24 mm
Black oxide coating protects from rust and corrosion for years
High strength alloys withstand rapid fire impacts and torquing
Easy to read markings keep you reaching for the right size
Lifetime warranty
Weight: 5.1 lbs.

Metric

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Evolv 10 pc. Deep Impact Sockets
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Lifetime warranty requires receipt, unlike products in other Craftsman lines.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks DocEvil (op). Was waiting for this set in my toolbox. I have broken many regular sockets (craftsman of course) waiting for this deal.

10 pc. Deep Impact Sockets includes sizes: 10, 12 thru 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24 mm
Like the 10 piece sets on HF, this set lacks the 18mm (Ford trucks?) if you happen to need that particular size.

thank you - ordered both sae and mm - used a 10 off 30 that came in my email today which made it even better

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014