• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...


FREE after mail-in rebate
$329.99 - $50 instant savings - $279.99 mail-in rebate = FREE
Item: 953827
Valid April 21 - April 27

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples (15.55kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Congratulations...and I'm jealous!

I did the QuickBooks Simple Start Online rebate, took EVERY precaution that you seem t... (more)

bebe626 (Jun. 11, 2013 @ 5:50p) |

My rebate ended up being invalid so I just returned the software to Intuit via there 60 days refund policy. Not only did... (more)

lukasrhodes (Jun. 19, 2013 @ 10:39a) |

That's interesting because when I called Intuit to cover my bases, they stated they wouldn't take the software return if... (more)

BenH (Jun. 20, 2013 @ 3:59p) |

HP Double Recycle Terms (short version):

"Limit of five recycled cartridges will earn $4 back during the promotion"
"Standard limit of 10 cartridges per calendar month per customer still applies regardless of amount earned per recycled cartridge.

(we should assume premier has limit of 20 cartridges)
  • Also categorized in:

can someone (Mathfaster perhaps?) comment on the fine print about "monthly ink recycle rewards excluded" fine print in the HP Ink offer. Not sure I recall seeing that before, and what does it mean???

Double recycling is limited to 5.

jianqiangfang said:   Double recycling is limited to 5.

you're right and I'm shocked! what a crappy offer, usually it's the triple recycle that is limited to 5. ($30 rewards, this would only translate to $20)

I wonder if this offer is a misprint on Staples part...if not, it's a huge disappointment.

LOL you would have to be a fool to participate in an $280 Intuit rebate these days. If ANY Staples Rewards, coupons showing on your Staples receipt Intuit is automatically going to reject your rebate.

cnIsfg said:   LOL you would have to be a fool to participate in an $280 Intuit rebate these days. If ANY Staples Rewards, coupons showing on your Staples receipt Intuit is automatically going to reject your rebate.


other than one report on a resubmission, I have not heard that to be the case.

Last rebate I did at Black Friday was paid for totally with Staples Rewards and I got my check just fine ($90 quikbooks).

Although, I do agree, this is one rebate in general to only do as a LAST RESORT (no other means to make premier or tons of rewards to monetize, no other way to do so, etc)

MISTERCHEAP said:   cnIsfg said:   LOL you would have to be a fool to participate in an $280 Intuit rebate these days. If ANY Staples Rewards, coupons showing on your Staples receipt Intuit is automatically going to reject your rebate.


other than one report on a resubmission, I have not heard that to be the case.

Last rebate I did at Black Friday was paid for totally with Staples Rewards and I got my check just fine ($90 quikbooks).

Although, I do agree, this is one rebate in general to only do as a LAST RESORT (no other means to make premier or tons of rewards to monetize, no other way to do so, etc)


Interesting considering you have posted for months in this FW thread discussing the problems with Intuit erroneously rejecting rebates when Rewards, coupons and/or multiple Intuit product rebates are submitted. Also Staples corp has officially stated they will not get involved with these Intuit mail-in rebates anymore so you are on your own to get you money back. The only good thing is that you now get 5% back in Rewards on this purchase. However that barely covers sales tax for most. IMO it is WAY too risky just to get to Rewards Premier which basically has no benefits anymore.

cnIsfg said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   cnIsfg said:   LOL you would have to be a fool to participate in an $280 Intuit rebate these days. If ANY Staples Rewards, coupons showing on your Staples receipt Intuit is automatically going to reject your rebate.


other than one report on a resubmission, I have not heard that to be the case.

Last rebate I did at Black Friday was paid for totally with Staples Rewards and I got my check just fine ($90 quikbooks).

Although, I do agree, this is one rebate in general to only do as a LAST RESORT (no other means to make premier or tons of rewards to monetize, no other way to do so, etc)


Interesting considering you have posted for months in this FW thread discussing the problems with Intuit erroneously rejecting rebates when Rewards, coupons and/or multiple Intuit product rebates are submitted. Also Staples corp has officially stated they will not get involved with these Intuit mail-in rebates anymore so you are on your own to get you money back. The only good thing is that you now get 5% back in Rewards on this purchase. However that barely covers sales tax for most. IMO it is WAY too risky just to get to Rewards Premier which basically has no benefits anymore.



yes, but at no time did I relay about rebates getting rejected for rewards use. Just that they are a PITA in general, and take forever to show up in their system, plus the hoops required to get them approved (denied for no company # or within activation dates, etc). Please don't misquote me, I never said I was a fan of these rebates, but I am being truthful when I say the most recent Intuit rebate I did was paid for ENTIRELY with rewards and I did get my $90 check (eventually)

MISTERCHEAP said:   can someone (Mathfaster perhaps?) comment on the fine print about "monthly ink recycle rewards excluded" fine print in the HP Ink offer. Not sure I recall seeing that before, and what does it mean???"Standard monthly recycling RewardsŪ will be excluded from recycled cartridges". Means you get $5 for 5 carts and not $2 + $5 or $7 for 5 carts. The $2 standard month recycling rewards are excluded.

mathfaster said:   "Standard monthly recycling RewardsŪ will be excluded from recycled cartridges". Means you get $5 for 5 carts and not $2 + $5 or $7 for 5 carts. The $2 standard month recycling rewards are excluded.

So if I need to buy in on the new semi-annual requirements for continued recycling privileges, now is probably as good a time as any to do so. 5 x $4 + 15 x $2 = $50, less ~ $50 in ink I have to buy... and then I'm "in" for the next 6 months.

Or so my logic goes. (???)

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   can someone (Mathfaster perhaps?) comment on the fine print about "monthly ink recycle rewards excluded" fine print in the HP Ink offer. Not sure I recall seeing that before, and what does it mean???"Standard monthly recycling RewardsŪ will be excluded from recycled cartridges". Means you get $5 for 5 carts and not $2 + $5 or $7 for 5 carts. The $2 standard month recycling rewards are excluded.

Where are you getting $5?

russ0519 said:   mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   can someone (Mathfaster perhaps?) comment on the fine print about "monthly ink recycle rewards excluded" fine print in the HP Ink offer. Not sure I recall seeing that before, and what does it mean???"Standard monthly recycling RewardsŪ will be excluded from recycled cartridges". Means you get $5 for 5 carts and not $2 + $5 or $7 for 5 carts. The $2 standard month recycling rewards are excluded.

Where are you getting $5?
In my dreams. Should have been $4.

labboypro said:   mathfaster said:   "Standard monthly recycling RewardsŪ will be excluded from recycled cartridges". Means you get $5 for 5 carts and not $2 + $5 or $7 for 5 carts. The $2 standard month recycling rewards are excluded.

So if I need to buy in on the new semi-annual requirements for continued recycling privileges, now is probably as good a time as any to do so. 5 x $4 + 15 x $2 = $50, less ~ $50 in ink I have to buy... and then I'm "in" for the next 6 months.

Or so my logic goes. (???)
Since this is only $4 for 5 carts and not for 20 carts during the week of 3/15, I am trying to decide on buying ink for the minimum $30 req or the $50 and get what amounts to an extra $10 making the ink net $40 - $1 or $39 (extra 5% in rewards on $50 vs $30). Guess the latter would be preferable as I am still getting 10% discount from the generic deal and that should end 6/30/13. Going to wait until mid next week in case there are any end of fiscal first quarter coupons/etc.

mathfaster said:   labboypro said:   mathfaster said:   "Standard monthly recycling RewardsŪ will be excluded from recycled cartridges". Means you get $5 for 5 carts and not $2 + $5 or $7 for 5 carts. The $2 standard month recycling rewards are excluded.

So if I need to buy in on the new semi-annual requirements for continued recycling privileges, now is probably as good a time as any to do so. 5 x $4 + 15 x $2 = $50, less ~ $50 in ink I have to buy... and then I'm "in" for the next 6 months.

Or so my logic goes. (???)
Since this is only $4 for 5 carts and not for 20 carts during the week of 3/15, I am trying to decide on buying ink for the minimum $30 req or the $50 and get what amounts to an extra $10 making the ink net $40 - $1 or $39 (extra 5% in rewards on $50 vs $30). Guess the latter would be preferable as I am still getting 10% discount from the generic deal and that should end 6/30/13. Going to wait until mid next week in case there are any end of fiscal first quarter coupons/etc.
Has anyone determined if previous ink purchases as grandfathered in for the 6 month/$30 purchase? My last purchase was 11/1/12 and I'd like to defer another purchase if possible for but still recycle 20 carts this month.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   ...Has anyone determined if previous ink purchases as grandfathered in for the 6 month/$30 purchase? My last purchase was 11/1/12 and I'd like to defer another purchase if possible for but still recycle 20 carts this month.

Dano
See last few posts: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/deal-discussion/1259105/ You are on the cusp of 180 days. You are delaying roughly 30 days. Could be a better promo by end of May so might as well.

mathfaster said:   labboypro said:   mathfaster said:   "Standard monthly recycling RewardsŪ will be excluded from recycled cartridges". Means you get $5 for 5 carts and not $2 + $5 or $7 for 5 carts. The $2 standard month recycling rewards are excluded.

So if I need to buy in on the new semi-annual requirements for continued recycling privileges, now is probably as good a time as any to do so. 5 x $4 + 15 x $2 = $50, less ~ $50 in ink I have to buy... and then I'm "in" for the next 6 months.

Or so my logic goes. (???)
Since this is only $4 for 5 carts and not for 20 carts during the week of 3/15, I am trying to decide on buying ink for the minimum $30 req or the $50 and get what amounts to an extra $10 making the ink net $40 - $1 or $39 (extra 5% in rewards on $50 vs $30). Guess the latter would be preferable as I am still getting 10% discount from the generic deal and that should end 6/30/13. Going to wait until mid next week in case there are any end of fiscal first quarter coupons/etc.


Where does it state 5 cartridge limit?

Also seems like there is a $10 rebate on buying $60 of HP Ink.

Assuming 5 cartridge limit, buy

$66+ worth of HP ink
-$6 (10% ink discount card)
-$10 rebate
-$10 (extra recycling $)
-$3.3 (5% rewards)
----
$36.70 for $66 worth of ink or 44% discount

russ0519 said:   ...Where does it state 5 cartridge limit?

Also seems like there is a $10 rebate on buying $60 of HP Ink.

Assuming 5 cartridge limit, buy

$66+ worth of HP ink
-$6 (10% ink discount card)
-$10 rebate
-$10 (extra recycling $)
-$3.3 (5% rewards)
----
$36.70 for $66 worth of ink or 44% discount
Says limit 5 in the fine print on page 1 just above the images of the ink packages and toner packages. You are running across weeks with these promos. $4 cart for 5 carts is next week and $10 gift card on $60 ends 4/20. No double dipping. MIGHT work for an online order on Saturday. MIGHT because online orders for rewards go by shipping date which will not be until Monday.

mathfaster said:   russ0519 said:   ...Where does it state 5 cartridge limit?

Also seems like there is a $10 rebate on buying $60 of HP Ink.

Assuming 5 cartridge limit, buy

$66+ worth of HP ink
-$6 (10% ink discount card)
-$10 rebate
-$10 (extra recycling $)
-$3.3 (5% rewards)
----
$36.70 for $66 worth of ink or 44% discount
Says limit 5 in the fine print on page 1 just above the images of the ink packages and toner packages. You are running across weeks with these promos. $4 cart for 5 carts is next week and $10 gift card on $60 ends 4/20. No double dipping. MIGHT work for an online order on Saturday. MIGHT because online orders for rewards go by shipping date which will not be until Monday.


The $10 GC for ink expires on 4/20 but the $20 GC for the purchase of 2 laserjet toner cartridges continues until 4/27, so that can be combined all week.

I think I will be risking the Intuit rebate this time. At my current spend rate I'm not sure I'm on track for Premier next year and this would really be a big boost to my spending.

I am used to dealing with rebates - I keep all info - ensure I am within terms, etc, and will do follow up.

That being said - other than the generic bad rap that Intuit is getting - is there anything else I need to be aware of with their rebate process? Will I, for instance have to provide anything out of the ordinary? Will I be required to activate the year subscription to the software (thus preventing resale)? so on and so forth.

I'm hoping that by Sunday I will be able to find some form online that shows the full rebate terms...they aren't available yet on Intuit's site...and Intuit has an overarching statement to go to stapleseasyrebates.com for purchases from Staples (which of course a mail-in rebate would not qualify here).

thanks

DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone determined if previous ink purchases as grandfathered in for the 6 month/$30 purchase? My last purchase was 11/1/12 and I'd like to defer another purchase if possible for but still recycle 20 carts this month.

Dano
Yes. I purchased ink last November and got my Rewards for last month, and I recycled after the new program took effect.

BenH said:   I think I will be risking the Intuit rebate this time. At my current spend rate I'm not sure I'm on track for Premier next year and this would really be a big boost to my spending.

I am used to dealing with rebates - I keep all info - ensure I am within terms, etc, and will do follow up.

That being said - other than the generic bad rap that Intuit is getting - is there anything else I need to be aware of with their rebate process? Will I, for instance have to provide anything out of the ordinary? Will I be required to activate the year subscription to the software (thus preventing resale)? so on and so forth.

I'm hoping that by Sunday I will be able to find some form online that shows the full rebate terms...they aren't available yet on Intuit's site...and Intuit has an overarching statement to go to stapleseasyrebates.com for purchases from Staples (which of course a mail-in rebate would not qualify here).

thanks


I would not risk it if I were you - Right before I filled out the rebate, I called Parago couple of days ago regarding the QuickBooks Simple Online rebate, asking them if I could use my Staples REWARDS CERTIFICATES as a way of payment. The CSR from Parago side CLEARLY WARNED me that this CONSIDERED a COUPON/PROMOTION and the rebate will be rejected as "this rebate can not combined with other offers" even the three reward certificates are Staples' rewards (they are indeed shown up as COUPONS though). I then asked her what if I call back in after the rejection and she told me they will NOT budge as before - you run your own risk. So, please be warned and this is NOT a small amount, and you have been warned. At least, this is NOT a easy rebate as before, even CSR from PARAGO (NOT CSR from INTUIT) warned us BEFORE we even file the rebate. INTUIT rebates are doomed....

Duplicated, FW software bug.

billrubin said:   DanoMcGarret said:   Has anyone determined if previous ink purchases as grandfathered in for the 6 month/$30 purchase? My last purchase was 11/1/12 and I'd like to defer another purchase if possible for but still recycle 20 carts this month.

Dano
Yes. I purchased ink last November and got my Rewards for last month, and I recycled after the new program took effect.


Same here, my last ink purchase was in January and I've gotten ink rewards for last month and this month with no problem.

Staples downgrade my account to plus. I have all the proof showing i spent over 1100 an yet they keep sayings only spent 800 after coupon and reward which is not true. I called twice and got rejected both time. I also email them a few days ago and no response. Any1 having this issue?

gooddealie said:   mathfaster said:   russ0519 said:   ...Where does it state 5 cartridge limit?

Also seems like there is a $10 rebate on buying $60 of HP Ink.

Assuming 5 cartridge limit, buy

$66+ worth of HP ink
-$6 (10% ink discount card)
-$10 rebate
-$10 (extra recycling $)
-$3.3 (5% rewards)
----
$36.70 for $66 worth of ink or 44% discount
Says limit 5 in the fine print on page 1 just above the images of the ink packages and toner packages. You are running across weeks with these promos. $4 cart for 5 carts is next week and $10 gift card on $60 ends 4/20. No double dipping. MIGHT work for an online order on Saturday. MIGHT because online orders for rewards go by shipping date which will not be until Monday.


The $10 GC for ink expires on 4/20 but the $20 GC for the purchase of 2 laserjet toner cartridges continues until 4/27, so that can be combined all week.


Actually it may be until the 27th.

http://www.staples.com/Ink-Toner-Finder/cat_SC43#brandName=HP&br... says 27th
http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/130414/26009/index_v1.ht... says 20th
http://www.staples.com/HP-60XL-Tricolor-Ink-Cartridge-CC644WN-Hi... says 27th.
https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion... says 20th.

So rebate form says 20th, but possibly they will have a new rebate next week?

Bobobo said:   I would not risk it if I were you - Right before I filled out the rebate, I called Parago couple of days ago regarding the QuickBooks Simple Online rebate, asking them if I could use my Staples REWARDS CERTIFICATES as a way of payment. The CSR from Parago side CLEARLY WARNED me that this CONSIDERED a COUPON/PROMOTION and the rebate will be rejected as "this rebate can not combined with other offers" even the three reward certificates are Staples' rewards (they are indeed shown up as COUPONS though). I then asked her what if I call back in after the rejection and she told me they will NOT budge as before - you run your own risk. So, please be warned and this is NOT a small amount, and you have been warned. At least, this is NOT a easy rebate as before, even CSR from PARAGO (NOT CSR from INTUIT) warned us BEFORE we even file the rebate. INTUIT rebates are doomed....

Thanks for the feedback - and although I disagree with their definition of rewards dollars as a coupon - this wouldn't apply to me. As states - I am wanting to do this purchase so that I can increase my annual rewards spending towards premier. Therefore, I would not want to use any rewards dollars towards my payment.

I am not looking at this as a cash-out scenario.

So, I am pretty sure that a straight purchase of the product (being given only the $50 easy rebate advertised) should not have any loopholes for them to jump out of to deny it. That said, still welcome all additional advice.

ak11228 said:   Staples downgrade my account to plus. I have all the proof showing i spent over 1100 an yet they keep sayings only spent 800 after coupon and reward which is not true. I called twice and got rejected both time. I also email them a few days ago and no response. Any1 having this issue?

YES, my account was downgraded to PLUS.

I would keep in the game of buying ink every 180 day, IF i was premier. But if I can only turn in 10 cartridges a month, its not really worth the time and effort.

ak11228 said:   Staples downgrade my account to plus. I have all the proof showing i spent over 1100 an yet they keep sayings only spent 800 after coupon and reward which is not true. I called twice and got rejected both time. I also email them a few days ago and no response. Any1 having this issue?

This is really OT - but are you 100% sure you have spend $1100+ on spending that counts towards Premier? If you bought $300 in gift cards that wouldn't count.
What I would do is compile a list of all your orders (should be able to pull it up from Staples.com if not from your e-mail) and show with the order numbers, and possible credit card statements (or receipts if you kept them) that you spent what you claim you did within the acceptable time frame on items that were eligible.

If you can compile this information, then write a letter to corporate and/or call the office of the president to escalate the matter.

If you present them with comprehensive documentation rather than just saying "I know I spent it...." I'm not sure how they can't at least respond to you with a legitimate reason and/or grant your Premier status back.

PTC said:   ak11228 said:   Staples downgrade my account to plus. I have all the proof showing i spent over 1100 an yet they keep sayings only spent 800 after coupon and reward which is not true. I called twice and got rejected both time. I also email them a few days ago and no response. Any1 having this issue?

YES, my account was downgraded to PLUS.

I would keep in the game of buying ink every 180 day, IF i was premier. But if I can only turn in 10 cartridges a month, its not really worth the time and effort.


Just curious - how long had you guys been Premier for and did they send any sort of communication with this downgrade?

At least a few people (myself included) found themselves made Premier at the end of last year when we hadn't spent $1000 on eligible spending (instead buying gift cards and the like).
I have been Premier this year and am working towards keeping that spend according to the spend barometer on the rewards site... but now you are all getting me worried that they are actually going back and finding these "accidental" promotions to Premier... :/

BenH said:   Bobobo said:   I would not risk it if I were you - Right before I filled out the rebate, I called Parago couple of days ago regarding the QuickBooks Simple Online rebate, asking them if I could use my Staples REWARDS CERTIFICATES as a way of payment. The CSR from Parago side CLEARLY WARNED me that this CONSIDERED a COUPON/PROMOTION and the rebate will be rejected as "this rebate can not combined with other offers" even the three reward certificates are Staples' rewards (they are indeed shown up as COUPONS though). I then asked her what if I call back in after the rejection and she told me they will NOT budge as before - you run your own risk. So, please be warned and this is NOT a small amount, and you have been warned. At least, this is NOT a easy rebate as before, even CSR from PARAGO (NOT CSR from INTUIT) warned us BEFORE we even file the rebate. INTUIT rebates are doomed....

Thanks for the feedback - and although I disagree with their definition of rewards dollars as a coupon - this wouldn't apply to me. As states - I am wanting to do this purchase so that I can increase my annual rewards spending towards premier. Therefore, I would not want to use any rewards dollars towards my payment.

I am not looking at this as a cash-out scenario.

So, I am pretty sure that a straight purchase of the product (being given only the $50 easy rebate advertised) should not have any loopholes for them to jump out of to deny it. That said, still welcome all additional advice.


IDIK the Intuit rebate discussed in this thread for next week is $280 not $50. Plus there is a lot more to Intuit's denials beside using coupons. For example have you done any Intuit rebate in the past year? I would recommend reading the FW thread I already linked where other have discussed their problem with Intuit rebates.

cnIsfg said:   IDIK the Intuit rebate discussed in this thread for next week is $280 not $50. Plus there is a lot more to Intuit's denials beside using coupons. For example have you done any Intuit rebate in the past year? I would recommend reading the FW thread I already linked where other have discussed their problem with Intuit rebates.

The $50 is the instant rebate they are giving not easy rebate (sorry). No I haven't done any Intuit rebates ever. I'm sure that when Sunday rolls around there will be some sort of form which lists all the terms and conditions...just wondering if I will be able to find it online or have to go in store.

russ0519 said:   ...Actually it may be until the 27th.

http://www.staples.com/Ink-Toner-Finder/cat_SC43#brandName=HP&br... says 27th
http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/130414/26009/index_v1.ht... says 20th
http://www.staples.com/HP-60XL-Tricolor-Ink-Cartridge-CC644WN-Hi... says 27th.
https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/promotion... says 20th.

So rebate form says 20th, but possibly they will have a new rebate next week?
Typical lack of proof reading on the part of Staples. I only trust what is in the rebate center because that is what triggers the rebate. It is possible it could be extended but I wouldn't count on it.

labboypro said:   
So if I need to buy in on the new semi-annual requirements for continued recycling privileges, now is probably as good a time as any to do so. 5 x $4 + 15 x $2 = $50, less ~ $50 in ink I have to buy... and then I'm "in" for the next 6 months.

Or so my logic goes. (???)


If they are going to keep limiting the double rewards to five you might as well wait for a triple rewards with limit five.

BenH said:   ak11228 said:   Staples downgrade my account to plus. I have all the proof showing i spent over 1100 an yet they keep sayings only spent 800 after coupon and reward which is not true. I called twice and got rejected both time. I also email them a few days ago and no response. Any1 having this issue?

This is really OT - but are you 100% sure you have spend $1100+ on spending that counts towards Premier? If you bought $300 in gift cards that wouldn't count.
What I would do is compile a list of all your orders (should be able to pull it up from Staples.com if not from your e-mail) and show with the order numbers, and possible credit card statements (or receipts if you kept them) that you spent what you claim you did within the acceptable time frame on items that were eligible.

If you can compile this information, then write a letter to corporate and/or call the office of the president to escalate the matter.

If you present them with comprehensive documentation rather than just saying "I know I spent it...." I'm not sure how they can't at least respond to you with a legitimate reason and/or grant your Premier status back.


I didnt even make plus last year if you didnt count the 1k in visa GC deal a lot of us did. Im still premier (so far). Will update if they yank mine at some point.

PS - Glory days at Staples are over... Other than the fluke Kaspersky double rebate thing a month ago, almost every week has been complete garbage.

If I have time to get to the store, I'll do the QB FAR. I still have Staples gc to cash out and those won't show up as coupons. Also just received $70 visa card gc's from McAfee and will be nice to use all at once.
I've done rebates for QB Simple Start but have never done a rebate for QB Payroll so can't ding me for multiple submissions for same product. In fact, I don't think I've done a QB rebate for 2013 yet.
Will purchase in NH where there's no sales tax.

A little off topic, but Staples related - back in March when they had a 15% or 20% off coupon I got McAfee total protection (already submitted and approved) and the 2 total defence products (all FAMIR). I am getting ready to submit the 2 total defence rebates, but was wondering if anybody submitted them together in the same envelope or do they have to be sent separately even though they are going to the same address? This is the one by the way that required no UPC. Thanks in advance.

sotra said:   A little off topic, but Staples related - back in March when they had a 15% or 20% off coupon I got McAfee total protection (already submitted and approved) and the 2 total defense products (all FAMIR). I am getting ready to submit the 2 total defence rebates, but was wondering if anybody submitted them together in the same envelope or do they have to be sent separately even though they are going to the same address? This is the one by the way that required no UPC. Thanks in advance.Based on my experience, you only need to submit it once, assuming you bought them on the same receipt. It's processed like an Easy Rebate (except it has to be mailed in). Once they enter the offer #, it finds both items purchased on the receipt and gives you $70.

Others reported mailing it twice and getting the second one rejected as a duplicate, which is how I was convinced that you really only needed to send in one.

If you bought them on separate receipts, I'd mail them in separate envelopes.

JamesTKirk said:   labboypro said:   
So if I need to buy in on the new semi-annual requirements for continued recycling privileges, now is probably as good a time as any to do so. 5 x $4 + 15 x $2 = $50, less ~ $50 in ink I have to buy... and then I'm "in" for the next 6 months.

Or so my logic goes. (???)


If they are going to keep limiting the double rewards to five you might as well wait for a triple rewards with limit five.


If double rewards is limited to 5, I wouldn't hold my breath that triple rewards limit five is coming around again.

To the old timers...is this unusual having nearly a month now of nothing profitable to buy?

dbl118 said:   ...To the old timers...is this unusual having nearly a month now of nothing profitable to buy?Yes, there are fallow periods. Last year April was miserable as well. Did not pick up until July with back-to-school last year. I was premier by end of January which may have had something to do with lack of purchases until July.

Skipping 86 Messages...
lukasrhodes said:   My rebate ended up being invalid so I just returned the software to Intuit via there 60 days refund policy. Not only did I receive the 280.00, I received a refund from the sales tax.

That's interesting because when I called Intuit to cover my bases, they stated they wouldn't take the software return if the UPC was missing.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014