• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

itunes
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I haven't got anything and I wrote them an email.

houseman (May. 12, 2013 @ 8:34a) |

Didn't get nothing either. Strange.

sashka (May. 17, 2013 @ 8:25p) |

I wrote them an email and the gave me a $10 paypal credit. Very nice!!

houseman (May. 17, 2013 @ 8:44p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks

Thanks OP.

I'm wondering if this is legit. I signed up and it doesn't show up in my Paypal page like normal Home Depot coupons. I changed my password just in case.

This is phishing/fake site.

Whois Info:
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: IFEELGOODS.COM
Created on: 06-Jan-10
Expires on: 06-Jan-14
Last Updated on: 14-Dec-10

Registrant:
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
14747 N Northsight Blvd Suite 111, PMB 309
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration IFEELGOODS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration IFEELGOODS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains By Proxy, LLC
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS25.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS26.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

When you click on the login with Paypal button it takes you to:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/auth/loginauth?execution=e4s1

Which is the paypal.com domain, obviously.

So, no phishing.

I got an official email from paypal today with this promo. It's not phishing - I don't think.

I have 3 paypal accounts. I only got this offer on one of them. There's the following wording in the email:

**this offer will only be valid when used by the recipient of this email.**

YMMV...

Browsed around the website a little bit. Looks like a legitimate marketing company. No idea on the offer itself ....

To be clear - you need a paypal payment card for this to work, right?

DomainsByProxy is a valid source... This is when the site blocks and puts the main site in private mode, thus blocking spammers and for security reasons... It is a private feature that GoDaddy offers...

You don't need a payment card, but you do need to be signed up for the instore payment program. Usually you register your cell number and a PIN with Paypal.

Just sign up for in store payment, they will send you a card eventually, but in the meantime you can check out with your phone number and a self-assigned PIN. Great deal. I'll just buy a $50 gift card and give it as a gift, keep the itunes card for myself

hillestadk said:   Great deal. I'll just buy a $50 gift card and give it as a gift, keep the itunes card for myself

Not sure if the gift card purchase would qualify. "The Offer excludes gift certificate payments, gift card purchases and PayPal Extras MasterCard/eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account."

popeye9 said:   hillestadk said:   Great deal. I'll just buy a $50 gift card and give it as a gift, keep the itunes card for myself

Not sure if the gift card purchase would qualify. "The Offer excludes gift certificate payments, gift card purchases and PayPal Extras MasterCard/eBay MasterCard payments not made through your PayPal account."

So far, my Home Depot GC purchase using my Paypal card from 10 days ago hasn't yielded any iTunes gift cards, so may be a restriction they are actually enforcing.

This offer has ended.

If you have activated and made a purchase of $50 or more in-store at The Home Depot, you will receive an e-mail to redeem your $10 iTunesŪ code beginning May 2nd.

I made a $54.85 payment at HD 4/21/13 with my newly minted Paypal in-store payment account after signing up for the deal.

Haven't heard anything yet - anybody else get their code?

Thanks...

Weird - the code just showed up 5 minutes after I posted.

Someone watching the forum or just serendipity?

Nothing for me yet

Still no code for me, anyone else get theirs?

I haven't got anything and I wrote them an email.

Didn't get nothing either. Strange.

I wrote them an email and the gave me a $10 paypal credit. Very nice!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014