Craftsman Bypass Pruner @ Sears - $4.44

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman Bypass Pruner @ Sears - $4.44
was $14.99
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store



(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)


Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Craftsman Bypass Pruner
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why not, don't have one, shipped for free with MAX (that was free) - savings of $20. Almost makes up for the $20 off $25 coupon I was scammed out of because the shoes went OOS even though I could order them.

I got this pruner last time it was sale. Within one day of usage, it couldn't even cut a small rose bush branch without mangling the cut. It's very annoying when every third cut requires a second attempt. Basically, the blade dulled quickly and flexes too much. I'll be swapping it with a new one, but buyer beware.

^ yeah with pruners & loppers etc. you really seem to get what you pay for.

It's stamped CRAFTSMAN so lifetime warranty. If it is crap return it and get $14.99 credit to a better one.

kmayer said:   I got this pruner last time it was sale. Within one day of usage, it couldn't even cut a small rose bush branch without mangling the cut. It's very annoying when every third cut requires a second attempt. Basically, the blade dulled quickly and flexes too much. I'll be swapping it with a new one, but buyer beware.

Agreed, had the exact same issues. Made in China Fiskars is 100x better.

perkedel said:   kmayer said:   I got this pruner last time it was sale. Within one day of usage, it couldn't even cut a small rose bush branch without mangling the cut. It's very annoying when every third cut requires a second attempt. Basically, the blade dulled quickly and flexes too much. I'll be swapping it with a new one, but buyer beware.

Agreed, had the exact same issues. Made in China Fiskars is 100x better.


I'll second having had excellent experience with fiskars garden tools.

Not to tc, as said very little risk at five bucks.

This does not seem to have compound action. IMO this makes a huge difference in ease of use.

I agree about Fiskars. They have an excellent compound action hand pruner that sells for ~$15 at Amazon (Fiskars 9110). BTW I have some really old (at least 20 years) Craftsman compound pruners that look exactly the Fiskars and they still work fine.

dont forget to check your emails. Sears sent me $4.00 free points (4000) so this only cost $0.44

$1 for me after points minus fw cash

if you're a costco member, they have a great deal on 2pair+replacement parts

How long before Sears changes its name to Hatbor Freight?

went online and the price is $14.99...do you need a code?

christito5 said:   went online and the price is $14.99...do you need a code?
it was a one-day special price



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.