• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ok I guess this isn't that good of a deal, only good for the safari park, not for the actual zoo.
https://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1725-san-deigo-citywide/deal...

Member Summary

San Diego Zoo Park Admission
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Valid only at San Diego Zoo Safari Park; not valid at San Diego Zoo.

For people visiting SD thinking of getting in, note that the Safari Park is 30-40 minutes north of downtown.

But it's pretty awesome and worth visiting if you have transportation to get there.

Excellent deal for $22. parking will be $10-12.

Just went there...like the actual zoo more since it has more animals

Parking is $10 per vehicle.

I like the Wild Animal Park better than the Zoo because the animals are not in cages and have more area in which to roam. It's a great experience for that price. Adult tickets are usually $44 each, so that's half off. You won't find a better deal for the entry fee.

Now I don't have to think up a better perfect birthday present for the wife. Thanks!

casio123 said:   Now I don't have to think up a better perfect birthday present for the wife. Thanks!
I go there alone for photography Once I was driving from Phoenix, border patrol stopped me. "where are you heading?".
I replied,"San Diego zoo."

Officer asked, "by yourself?"

If you plan on going to both parks, consider a membership for a couple which in the past (I have not checked lately) included admission for two to both parks for a year, free parking at the Wild Animal Park, free tram ride at the Wild Animal Park, unlimited free rides (skytram?) at the zoo plus two free one day passes for friends, plus it is 100% tax deductible (per their representations - visiting is deemed to be nominal value), and 10% off things purchased in the parks, and a magazine which is good for young kids. If you add everything together and have 3 people going, it may be less cash to get the membership (note that kids need an additional membership or use the 2 free passes).

Good deal. Looking to go there this summer

Are they providing the combo deal for both Safari and San Diego Zoo? If so can anyone suggest me the price for it?

Check out African horse safari

simnrdle said:   Are they providing the combo deal for both Safari and San Diego Zoo? If so can anyone suggest me the price for it?

Check out African horse safari

spam????!Q!

i want to buy three tickets

may i buy three tickets

How do i get this deal? I need 3!!!!!

I took my family with this deal. We had a very enjoyable day there and the free roaming animals made us feel as if we were on a real African Safari. It was awesome. I would definitely go again and recommend this to everyone.The price was an excellent value!Thanks Living Social!

Took the family there two weeks ago. Buy the two park deal if you're going to the zoo and the zoo safari. Entry into the Safari includes unlimited rides on the tram around the animals--we did it twice. See the cheetah run, too. They run the companion dog first and then the cheetah--it's super fast! Get there early for a good seat.
The zip line over the safari looked cool but you need to be wearing closed toe shoes (we didn't and couldn't ride--it's $70) We're from Alabama and the park was a great treat for a must see!

BigIsland

I need a to print coupons for the San Diego zoo

Why was this thread resurrected? Ughhhh Someone mark it dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014