• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Use promo code RRG2AP at checkout. Offer expires April 30, 2013
http://www.gevalia.com/raspberry-danish-german-chocolate-cake-2/...

Gevalia
See Gevalia discounts that earn 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Gevalia Raspberry Danish
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer

German Chocolate Cake
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Gevalia Coupons:
    SEP305
    30% off any order (expires 9/21/14 1:00am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

A cake? Nope, so disappointed...

Shipping kills the deal

Applies to the first 10 boxes of any combination of the 4. 10 boxes were $6.95 to ship.

Any way to combine a free shipping offer with this? 10 boxes for $27 isn't that bad, I guess.

UPDATE: I discovered that if I add the $19.99 introductory special for 4 boxes of any flavor and a stainless steel coffee canister and scoop, I can get free shipping. Obviously those boxes are $5 each, but since shipping would have been $7, the effective price is actually $13 for 4 boxes, and you get to pick from any flavor.

The link to the $19.99 offer is on the FatCash page (click on the link at the bottom of this page).

You have to sign up for automatic delivery, but that is easy enough to cancel after the fact (at least it has been in the past). There might be other offers available that are even better deals. I don't need a coffee maker since we use the Keurig.

Any deals wirg rge coffeemaker? Mine broke.

in for 10

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014