• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg is offering the Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 scanner for $359.99 after rebate with free shipping at Newegg.

Link to product
Link to rebate, expires 4/21/13

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 (9.01kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great deal! Plus comes with full version of Adobe Acrobat Standard too.

Does this come with TWAIN software?

there is no twain driver, you can scan straight to evernote and other programs.

Great find - in for 1. Thanks Op.

I love my Scansnap but feel kinda burned that mine has no Mac support, just Windows. Unsure about giving Fujitsu another $300+ so I can use it on all my machines. (When I bought it 3-4yrs back, I cared less about Mac support than I do today.)

i am sure you can resell it. they hold value well.

Does the $60 rebate apply to the Fujitsu ix500 Deluxe Bundle version ($449.99) as well as the regular version ($419.99)?

Judging by the terms of the rebate form, it's good only for the standalone scanner (PA03656-B005), not the bundle (PA03656-B015).

I love my Fijitsu ScanSnap!

I love my Fijitsu ScanSnap!

Never thought that I would spend so much on a scanner - However, given the glowing reviews, will give it a try...

feeder (68.66kB)
Disclaimer
love mine too, but it grabs multiple pages like it's going out of style. I just feed it one at a time, which defeats the purpose. Tried fanning the papers before inserting, everything. 80% of the time it pulls 2-4 at a time. Very annoying.

I use the small portable one 90% of the time because of this. I think I have the S1500M or something. It's great when it works, but that's a rarity unfortunately. Hopefully they fixed it on the newer versions.

Edit: looks like they've improved the feeding mechanism, but I'm not going to invest yet another $400 to find out. Oh well.

coolbreeze said:   love mine too, but it grabs multiple pages like it's going out of style. I just feed it one at a time, which defeats the purpose. Tried fanning the papers before inserting, everything. 80% of the time it pulls 2-4 at a time. Very annoying.

I use the small portable one 90% of the time because of this. I think I have the S1500M or something. It's great when it works, but that's a rarity unfortunately. Hopefully they fixed it on the newer versions.

Edit: looks like they've improved the feeding mechanism, but I'm not going to invest yet another $400 to find out. Oh well.

Sounds like you have a lemon. I have 3 of these in my office, and several hundred deployed across our national firm. We have no problems with any of them. None at all.

Agreed, I have one of these myself. Love it, you just got a lemon.

Mine catches pages a lot also. I have to baby it as we feed it. Like the software though.

I noticed this one has USB 3.0. Wonder when the 6130Z is going to get upgraded to USB 3.0? I need TWAIN support for my tax work.

I have the littler version and love it. At this price I am going to upgrade. Thanks.

I have the littler version and love it. At this price I am going to upgrade. Thanks.

Lol, it's not a lemon. I've owned two other Fujitsu ScanSnap desktop scanners and they all did the same thing.

Unless this thing is a result of an amazing engineering overhaul, it is probably just as bad. But ah, well. It is what it is (=expensive).

Great Deal.

Thanks O.P.

Got the RMA to return my unopened iX500 from last weeks email promo and ordered another with your $60.00 savings.

Got it just before midnight - Thanks to you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014