• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$50/250 purchase... that's 20% if you stay close to spend requirement. YMMV use at Lowes, Home Depot, etc., as competitor coupon.

$50 OFF any purchase of $250 or more through 5/24/2013

Excludes major home appliances, parts & accessories, Weber & Broil King products, Benjamin Moore Aura paint, sale priced items and online purchases. Good toward the purchase of regular priced merchandise. Not valid on gift cards. labor, merchandise replacement agreements, Everyday Great Price Items, installed home improvements, special orders. repair service, and protection agreements or as payment on any Orchard Card account. May not be used with any other coupon or offer. Must present coupon for discount. Redeem at participating Orchard Supply Hardware Stores. One coupon per purchase. One coupon per person. Customer pays applicable sales tax. Cash value 1/20th cent. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited by law. Any other use constitutes fraud. In the event of a return, coupon savings may be deducted from your refund.

Copyright 2013 Orchard Supply Hardware. Coupon Valid through 5/24/2013. This coupon is issued for promotional purposes. Coupon promotion expires on 5/24/2013. For information on terms or replacement, call 1-888-SHOP-OSH.

SALES ASSOCIATE: Please collect this coupon. If unable to scan, manually enter the coupon number.

Member Summary

Tools
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"void if copied"?

Thanks I could use this at homedepot

Going to give this a shot at HD today...Need to spend $200 anyway, so midas whale!

used this today on a new bbq grill. the cashier typed in the number on the coupon since i had it up on my iphone. Worked great and even stacked on top of a sale item.

Last day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014