Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% off with Kohl's Charge card

April 25 - May 4, 2013

FLOWERS30

See Quick Summary below for the scanned copy of the coupon!!!

$10 Kohl's Cash for every $50 spent April 25 - May 1 redeemable May 2 - 12

Kohl's
Need a Kohl's coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Coupon (1.78MB)
Thanks justanotheruser
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Well, either that's a total lie, or you are the dumbest shopper around. At Kohls, if the regular retail is $100, and you... (more)

aarzi (Apr. 29, 2013 @ 9:44p) |

Getting "cheers" at a wedding for wearing dress pants? That must be an interesting crowd, one way or another.

slickdeal45 (Apr. 29, 2013 @ 9:49p) |

Must have expired. I tried using it and it doesn't work?

zacksmith (May. 05, 2013 @ 5:42p) |

Free shipping code KC2UFREE
  • Also categorized in:

Any Kohls cash to go with that?

Not certain on this deal but almost always do they have the Kohls Cash promo going anymore. For card holders at least. We've been shopping at Kohls so much lately I feel like I work there.

Since Kohl's does the 30% EVERY month, it would help if you put the specific dates in your title to make it clear for everyone. Thanks.

Free shipping code KC2UFREE

StevieMead said:   Not certain on this deal but almost always do they have the Kohls Cash promo going anymore. For card holders at least. We've been shopping at Kohls so much lately I feel like I work there.

If unwork at kohsls can u plz answe.. I don't have a Kohls card. If I open it today will I be able to get 30 %

StevieMead said:   Not certain on this deal but almost always do they have the Kohls Cash promo going anymore. For card holders at least. We've been shopping at Kohls so much lately I feel like I work there.

If unwork at kohsls can u plz answe.. I don't have a Kohls card. If I open it today will I be able to get 30 %

Can any one put the scan copy of coupon

Kohls Cash is valid from today (4/25) until May 1st. A quick way to check is to click on Kohls.com and see the banner at the top of the page, for 30% off and Kohls Cash most of the time, when the deal is on.

Thanks!!!

e.. I don't have a Kohls card. If I open it today will I be able to get 30 %

Frappuccino44 said:   e.. I don't have a Kohls card. If I open it today will I be able to get 30 %

You can get the 30% off today and use the free shipping codes if you open an account today and you are ordering online. You have to have a copy of the coupon or a scanned copy of the code on your phone to get the 30% off instore.

10 off 30 local paper today 94544

Girlfromdublin said:   Frappuccino44 said:   e.. I don't have a Kohls card. If I open it today will I be able to get 30 %

You can get the 30% off today and use the free shipping codes if you open an account today and you are ordering online. You have to have a copy of the coupon or a scanned copy of the code on your phone to get the 30% off instore.

If u have it.. Can u post a copy plzz

Oh wow.. Y don't u post it

Frappuccino44 said:   Oh wow.. Y don't u post it

Like me, may not have a copy to post.

happypants said:   Frappuccino44 said:   Oh wow.. Y don't u post it

Like me, may not have a copy to post.

Ok

There is a copy in the Quick Summary just under the OP in this thread. That may work for you in-store - YMMV depending on your location's policies about accepting scanned coupons.

Hi. I only have a 20% coupon in the mail. I usually order online and can use the 30% and free shipping code from here. Is there a way to write the code on a sticky note and give it to the cashier in person? I need something for this weekend and it is too late to order online now. Thanks!

got 3 bathing towels..

Can u send me 30%off coupons thanks u

Can someone answer my question please? I am going today after work. The thing I'm buying is like $40.

20% off = $32
30% off = $28

$4 can buy like 1 lb of chicken breast at grocery store!!

You are losing out.
$4 can buy 2 lb of premium boneless chicken breast
or 4 lb of split chicken breast

Necromancer said:   Hi. I only have a 20% coupon in the mail. I usually order online and can use the 30% and free shipping code from here. Is there a way to write the code on a sticky note and give it to the cashier in person? I need something for this weekend and it is too late to order online now. Thanks!

Just save the scan in your phone. Tell cashier you scanned it into phone so you didn't have to bring magazine with to store, or hubby has it, or any other reasonable excuse...almost always works.

FYI, check your emails. Kohls sent out emails with mens $10 off $30 in it. The email read like this: "Up to an Extra 30% Off + Shop Doorbusters Today Only!"

It has a 15% off mens coupon with it as well. The $10 off coupon is only good on select stuff though so....not sure what qualifies.

fallengod said:   FYI, check your emails. Kohls sent out emails with mens $10 off $30 in it. The email read like this: "Up to an Extra 30% Off + Shop Doorbusters Today Only!"

It has a 15% off mens coupon with it as well. The $10 off coupon is only good on select stuff though so....not sure what qualifies.

*$10 offer valid on a minimum $30 pre-tax purchase of any men's Haggar®, Dockers®, Van Heusen, Arrow, Hanes®, Adidas®, Chaps and Jerry Garcia™ merchandise. $10 offer is nontransferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase. $10 offer can be combined with other offers and will be applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. No Cash Back. Return value of merchandise purchased with $10 coupon will be subject to adjustment. 15% offer is nontransferable and valid only on men's Haggar®, Dockers®, Van Heusen, Arrow, Hanes®, Adidas®, Chaps and Jerry Garcia™ merchandise on Kohls. com. 15% Promo Code must be entered at Kohls.com to receive discount. 15% offer cannot be combined with any other percent-off discounts, including age-specific discounts. Offers are good on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced men's Haggar®, Dockers®, Van Heusen, Arrow, Hanes®, Adidas®, Chaps and Jerry Garcia™ merchandise but not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, the purchase of Gift Cards or payment on a Kohl's Charge account. Offers also not valid on the purchase of Kohl's Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items. Photocopies or duplicates not accepted. Only one men's Haggar®, Dockers®, Van Heusen, Arrow, Hanes®, Adidas®, Chaps and Jerry Garcia™ merchandise offer may be used per customer. See store for details.

Shopping pass good April 25-May 4, 2013.

FatBrewer said:   Necromancer said:   Hi. I only have a 20% coupon in the mail. I usually order online and can use the 30% and free shipping code from here. Is there a way to write the code on a sticky note and give it to the cashier in person? I need something for this weekend and it is too late to order online now. Thanks!

Just save the scan in your phone. Tell cashier you scanned it into phone so you didn't have to bring magazine with to store, or hubby has it, or any other reasonable excuse...almost always works.

LOL. I'm a dude so hubby doesn't have it. Anyways, I printed a copy this weekend and showed the cashier. She was cool with it. I was able to save supposedly "$43" on a pair of dress pants. Anyways, wore them to a wedding and got many cheers!

Cheers for $14 pants?? I don't even know how to comment on this....

aarzi said:   Cheers for $14 pants?? I don't even know how to comment on this....

You don't know how to comment on it. Where did I say I paid $14 for the pants? The retail value was about $100.

Necromancer said:   aarzi said:   Cheers for $14 pants?? I don't even know how to comment on this....

You don't know how to comment on it. Where did I say I paid $14 for the pants? The retail value was about $100.

Well, either that's a total lie, or you are the dumbest shopper around. At Kohls, if the regular retail is $100, and you apply the 30% code and get $10 KCash, that's a saving of $40 right there. Nobody, but Nobody, buys at regular retail.

As for the people cheering, you remind me of the American Idol applicants who go "but... but... my whole neighborhood says I am a great singer!".

Getting "cheers" at a wedding for wearing dress pants? That must be an interesting crowd, one way or another.

ShortChop said:   10 off 30 local paper today 94544

Must have expired. I tried using it and it doesn't work?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014