• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best buy clearance site has the PNY 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive for $2.36 FS OR Store Pick Up @ BB. List at $2.99 Enter code OCEANS21 to bring down to $2.36
Link

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

PNY - Attache 4GB
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks good find

Thanks OP. Bought one. Tried to buy 2 but they pared it back to one because of limited quantity.

Thanks OP, scored one. Needed to upgrade from my current 1GB stick

thanks OP, hard to pass up!

hot

andrey2506 said:   Thanks OP, scored one. Needed to upgrade from my current 1GB stick
LOL! They haven't made any sticks smaller than about 4GB for years now.

Edit: I should mention, I do still have some 128MB and 256MB drives that I've saved, to use as DOS-based bootable USBs.

Good deal for an emergency boot drive.

In for one. Can't beat the price. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP! Got one.

Most excellent price, dude! Bought six -- limit appears to be one per order, not one per person/address. Now to see if they kick the "extra" orders out.

Bought the 16GB for $5.99 a few months ago. One note of caution, it is all plastic including the usb connector. Be careful of breakage. Otherwise a nice drive for general purpose.

In for one, thanks!

VirtuaL said:   andrey2506 said:   Thanks OP, scored one. Needed to upgrade from my current 1GB stick
LOL! They haven't made any sticks smaller than about 4GB for years now.

Edit: I should mention, I do still have some 128MB and 256MB drives that I've saved, to use as DOS-based bootable USBs.

I do in fact still have a couple of 64MB and 128MB laying around.

any deals on small/ flush with laptop port . want to use with Windows ReadyBoost, but don't want them breaking off....

New code to save 22% off: EARTHDAY22

thnx in for 1...emergency...bro lost his usb...jst perfect timing

Appears to be store pick up only now. At least I was not offered an option to ship.

vickh said:   any deals on small/ flush with laptop port . want to use with Windows ReadyBoost, but don't want them breaking off....

Linky
Micro USB flash Drive 8gb $6.99

We're sorry, the promotion code ( OCEANS21) you entered has expired. Please enter another promotion code or click "Checkout" to proceed with your order.

EARTHDAY22, works!!!

Virtually dead for me, showing "Best Buy Store Pickup" only and not in stock anywhere near me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014