• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
I hope everyone is doing the savings dance for next week's ad! These last several weeks have sucked! I am really needing an outlet for my rewards!

PhinTron said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   PhinTron said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Why would you return it? It will still be FARewards; only paying tax, if applicable, on the original transaction.As I will still be paying taxes. I was expecting it to be MM!You will get the tax "back" when you spend the rewards.

I look at it as I am paying tax in advance for future spending
In the past I've looked at it that way too, however, if you use the rewards to buy FAR items only because you want to cash out then you still lost the tax. Yes, you've only paid tax once but you bought the first item FARewards and paid tax thinking you'd get it back when you spend the rewards but then you only buy the second item to use the rewards and you didn't really need that item. If neither item was worth the tax to you then you're still out the tax. So if you only bought the item expecting it to be a MM then it still might make sense to return it if it turned out not to be a MM.

Can I use the FAR Hammermill coupon and the 20% coupon for one ream of paper?

JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I use the FAR Hammermill coupon and the 20% coupon for one ream of paper?What free after rebate Hammermill coupon?

mathfaster said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I use the FAR Hammermill coupon and the 20% coupon for one ream of paper?What free after rebate Hammermill coupon?
The coupon activated rebate that just came out in the blast email. LINK

bpvh said:   mathfaster said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I use the FAR Hammermill coupon and the 20% coupon for one ream of paper?What free after rebate Hammermill coupon?
Thanks. I seem to get email blasts many hours later than others. Not sure if it is Staples, gmail or yahoo that accounts for the delay.

ETA: Wow. Sent later in the week and it is not an NI-Sku rebate.

mathfaster said:   bpvh said:   mathfaster said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I use the FAR Hammermill coupon and the 20% coupon for one ream of paper?What free after rebate Hammermill coupon?
Thanks. I seem to get email blasts many hours later than others. Not sure if it is Staples, gmail or yahoo that accounts for the delay.

What do you mean NOT a NI-SKU activated rebate?

What am I missing?

bpvh said:   mathfaster said:   bpvh said:   mathfaster said:   JimsEmptyWallet said:   Can I use the FAR Hammermill coupon and the 20% coupon for one ream of paper?What free after rebate Hammermill coupon?

What do you mean NOT a NI-SKU activated rebate?

What am I missing?
Nothing. I scanned your link too quickly. Guess I saw what I wanted to see.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014