• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.virginmobileusa.com/switchnow/?intid=AB:HERO:130416:B...

GET YOUR $100 CREDIT

Choose from our hottest phones, such as the Samsung Galaxy Victory™ 4G LTE and the Samsung Galaxy S® II 4G.
Transfer your T-Mobile number when you activate your new Virgin Mobile phone. Limited-time offer ends May 31, 2013.
Pick a plan and make a payment by May 31, 2013.
Receive a $100 service credit on your account within the first 30 days of switching your T-Mobile number.

--

Fine Print:

DETAILS

$100 service credit offer available only for new account activations coming from T-Mobile and payment of one month's plan before 5/31/13. $100 service credit applied to account within 30 days of initial activation. Not redeemable for cash or combinable with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions apply.

Comparison savings over 24-month period on comparably priced T-Mobile Simple Choice plan available nationwide in all channels as of 4/2/13. Other plans may be available.

Virgin Mobile
See Virgin Mobile coupons that earn $17.50 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

virgin mobile
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

would they able to tell if I am switching from TMobile prepaid?

i was wondering the same thing

I think they are comparing the prepaid plan. besides T-Mobile is no longer with contract thing!

LvBrknHrt said:   I think they are comparing the prepaid plan. besides T-Mobile is no longer with contract thing!No contract doesnt mean prepaid. TMobile plans are still post-paid.. with all the taxes/fees of post-paid.. and postpaid features like roaming. It's just month-to-month rather than being with a contract.

So what's minimum $ obligation to receive $100 credit?

SinglePapa said:   So what's minimum $ obligation to receive $100 credit?

that's right. would T-Mobile Prepaid be eligible? would switching to PayLO plan be eligible? and what is that $100 credit good for really?

so many questions...

from what I see here: http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/prepaid-plans

it shows $60 first 2.5GB data.

and from what I see Virgin Mobile SWITCH $100 credit, it compares the $60 T-Mobile Plan: DATA REDUCED TO 2G SPEED AFTER 2.5GB

so I assume that they are comparing PREPAID!

T-Mobile's prepaid and postpaid base prices for their "unlimited" plans are the same, $50/month for 500 MB of 4G data, $60 for 2.5 GB of 4G data, and $70 for unlimited 4G data, all with unlimited talk and data. Prepaid has some additional options, such as the $30 100 minutes, unlimited text and 5 GB of 4G data; the $30 1500 minutes or texts (no data); and pay as you go plans. Everywhere I can find it just mentions moving from T-Mobile with no mention that it must be postpaid. Additionally, I'm not sure that Virgin will know if you are coming from prepaid or postpaid; there concern seems to be only that you transfer a phone number from T-Mobile.

As for the $100, it would look like it just gets put into your account sometime in your first 30 days of service. You can then use it to pay for monthly service or to purchase accessories from Virgin Mobile. Basically, it appears you can buy a phone and get a couple of extra free months of service (depending on the plan you choose).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014