• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

shnoop (46.21kB)
Disclaimer

mach3t24M (83.55kB)
Disclaimer
Shnoop Price - $39.99 + Free Shipping

These exact cartridges will cost you $74.97 on Amazon. That's over a $30 savings on 1 order!

Make sure you’re always stocked up on Gillette Mach3 Turbo refill cartridges.The Gillette Mach3 Turbo® combines sophisticated shaving technologies to deliver a close, comfortable shave. The Gillette Mach3 Turbo combines Gillette's 3 Blade Shaving Technology with Anti-Friction blades that gently glide over your face. Its pivoting razor head with 10 Microfins follow every contour on your face for comfort and closeness. A lubricating strip on the razor head gradually fades to white, to indicate when you are no longer getting an optimal shave.
How long will the Gillette M3 Turbo cartridge last? - How long a razor cartridge lasts varies from person to person, as it is dependent on many variables such as beard toughness and thickness, beard preparation, shaving habits, and skin sensitivity. The Gillette M3 Turbo Cartridges have an Indicator® lubricating strip will provide you with a visual cue — it fades to white — when shave conditions have been reduced. When this happens, you may want to consider changing the blade on your razor.

Will the Gillette M3 Turbo cartridge fit any other razors on the market? - The Gillette M3 Turbo cartridge features a razor blade that fits on any Gillette Mach3 Power, M3 Turbo, or Mach 3 handle. All Mach cartridges can be used with any Mach handle.

Features and Specs:

What you get: 24 Gillette Mach3 Turbo® Cartridges - Brand New in Retail Packaging
Advanced 3-Blade Technology - 3 blades for glide and comfort
Mach3 Turbo removes more of each hair with less irritation
Comfort Guard - Features 10 Microfins for a closer shave
Indicator Lubrication Strip - Fades to white when you are no longer getting an optimal shave

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

COUPON CODE: machturbo1
PROMOTION: SAVE $1
CONDITION: BRAND NEW

archena said:   COUPON CODE: machturbo1
PROMOTION: SAVE $1
CONDITION: BRAND NEW

"Congrats you have redeemed your coupon$1.00"
hey thanks! +green

My experience with Shnoop is fake blades. Good for one or two uses, then nicks all over my face. Legit ones last much longer.

2cheap2eat said:   My experience with Shnoop is fake blades. Good for one or two uses, then nicks all over my face. Legit ones last much longer.
I've ordered enough from them that "fake" anything from them is not a concern and would be highly unusual.

I haven't had one disappointment from Shnoop. I've been ordering stuff from them since 2009.

They're a good score as far as I'm concerned.

2cheap2eat said:   My experience with Shnoop is fake blades. Good for one or two uses, then nicks all over my face. Legit ones last much longer.

I've had bad batches of Mach3/Mach3 Turbo blades out of major retail stores.

One thing I now do (and get a lot more shaves) is strop the blade on my arm ten times. You do this by "unshaving" with the razor on the back of your arm. Just like using a honing steel on your kitchen knives to straighten the edge, but for your razor. This helps clean off any soap or shaving cream haze too.

I've got a tough beard and got anywhere from ZERO to 4 full shaves before I started doing this. Now I get at least 50 shaves with hardly a nick ever.

RocketGeek said:   2cheap2eat said:   My experience with Shnoop is fake blades. Good for one or two uses, then nicks all over my face. Legit ones last much longer.

I've had bad batches of Mach3/Mach3 Turbo blades out of major retail stores.

One thing I now do (and get a lot more shaves) is strop the blade on my arm ten times. You do this by "unshaving" with the razor on the back of your arm. Just like using a honing steel on your kitchen knives to straighten the edge, but for your razor. This helps clean off any soap or shaving cream haze too.

I've got a tough beard and got anywhere from ZERO to 4 full shaves before I started doing this. Now I get at least 50 shaves with hardly a nick ever.

Thanks, I'll have to try that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014