• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shopping Cart, after adding two items
Disclaimer
First post...

Missed the Refurb ASUS Transformer TF300T (with dock, by accident or not) bundle? No worries, if you don't mind the blue color. This time for sure you get both the tablet AND the dock, or you could skip the dock.

ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T Tablet - Blue NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.20GHz 10.1" Wide XGA 1GB DDR3 Memory 32GB Flash NVIDIA ULP GeForce: $269.99

Scroll down while on the same page, you can add the dock, bringing the total to $349.98. Free Shipping.

Don't forget 1% CB via fatwallet.com

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ASUS TF300T
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this refurb a while back and am pleased with it. The keyboard is nice, but you might be able to find it new for less if you can wait.

I got brand new , not refurb the TF300T 16GB model from bhphoto with free shipping for $280 and no tax since I live in CA. Might work out cheaper if you in CA, and you get full warranty to boot. The dock is also cheap at bhphoto, $80

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014