• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III 16GB (Requires New Account Activation) @ Sprint @ FatWallet - $9.99 after Coupon
was $549.99
Free Shipping!

Coupons
FATWALLET20 - $20 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Can SERO people get in on this deal/price? Obviously you need to be SERO-P etc. I'm looking for a new device.

wfay said:   Can SERO people get in on this deal/price? Obviously you need to be SERO-P etc. I'm looking for a new device.
Did you read the title? Specifically the part about new account activation?

looks like it would be $59 for existing accounts, like Sero-p.. and i think you'd need to pay the extra $10 fee on top of that..

Does Wirefly upgrade SERO phones? I thought only Sprint.com or Sprint retail stores could do that?

wizardking said:   wfay said:   Can SERO people get in on this deal/price? Obviously you need to be SERO-P etc. I'm looking for a new device.
Did you read the title? Specifically the part about new account activation?
Yes, I can read. Many times "requires new acct" really means "or a new contract if you are out of one." Duh.

jensenkd said:   Does Wirefly upgrade SERO phones? I thought only Sprint.com or Sprint retail stores could do that?And this is exactly why I posted asking. I don't follow who can or cannot do what to SERO. There seems to be a lot of rumor and misinformation, or perhaps it simply changes over time.

is it $35 CashBack? in that case this phone is better than free!
OP can you confirm if we get FW CashBack?

This is run thru Wirefly and there is a secondary contract involved. Be careful. Read the T&C.

This is run thru Wirefly and there is a secondary contract involved. Be careful. Read the T&C.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014