• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
KitchenAid KSM75 4.5 Qt. Stand Mixer (White or Silver - Kohl's Charge Required) @ Kohl's - $130.99 after Coupon & Rebate
was $299.99
Shipping adds $3.25
Expires On: Apr 30, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
FLOWERS30 - Extra 30% off (requires Kohl's charge card)

Rebates
$30 rebate

Still a decent deal at $199.99 after rebate for those without Kohl's charge cards too

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

KitchenAid KSM75 4.5 Qt. Stand Mixer (White or Silver - Kohl's Charge Required)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They only have the white available? Could I still buy the white than exchange it in store for the stainless?

moveit2 (Apr. 26, 2013 @ 9:01p) |

Holy cow. What a deal. Thanks, FW.

dimund (Apr. 27, 2013 @ 12:52a) |

OOS

forcedreg (Apr. 30, 2013 @ 9:20a) |

Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    FRIENDS20
    20% off any order (expires 8/4/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The rebate form is not printable. The print icon is greyed out. I checked the Kohls web site and same there too. With customer service now.

If you get an answer, let me know. I bought it myself earlier and can't get it to print. It looks like it's a secured pdf.

Please let me know as well. Ordered one and can't print.

It prints out when opening using Firefox. I'm working on finding a way to get it to print from other software

Print screen -> paste in paint -> print worked for me.

Here's a copy that you can print.

Welcome to new members vgov, NeuralFizz, and bluskie. Enjoy your new mixers!

I've been keeping an eye out for a deal on these for my brother. They've been looking for one to do more baking at home as they have a child diagnosed with celiac (gluten intollerance). Thanks OP!

Thanks! My wife has been wanting one and this is perfect timing for Mother's Day.

The deal gets even better. $30 in Kohl's cash

Thanks been wanting one. Was ~$113 after tax and Kohls cash $30 for me!

Thank you! Got one.

very nice piece! Outstanding price, in for 1

Thanks a lot OP, I have always wanted one and finally got it, can't beat this price. Got the $30 Kohls cash as well.

In 4 one. I also got $30 khols cash with the order. Thanks.

Thanks a lots, got $30 khols cash...

Thanks OP, in for 1.

Can we do price-match with WalMart? At WalMart, it is $199

On another website it is reported the Classic has plastic gears and the Pro has metal...just FYI.
Surprised? Me too!

Plastic gears mean less weight, less noise and though counter intuitive but the fact is that plastic gears wear less as opposed to metal-on-metal. Metal gears are able to handle pressure and force better, but in an application like a home appliance durability and performance differences are insignificant.

Sears had the professional 5 qt version of this for $180 earlier this week. It is now $289. They may put it back on sale if you want to wait. If not, you can't beat this deal. People are selling used ones more expensive than this.

gopaldasa04 said:   Can we do price-match with WalMart? At WalMart, it is $199

The one at Wal-Mart is a different model. It isn't Classic PLUS, just Classic. But to answer your question about price matching, Sears has the Classic Plus for ~206, but since the Kohl's offer is online only, I don't think it's possible to do a price match if you're purchasing it online. Maybe you could try printing out the proof of the price at Sears and then going to a Kohl's to ask a sales representative to order it for you there after showing them the Sears price? It might be worth a try if you live near a store. And you'll be saving A LOT if it works. Good luck!

They only have the white available? Could I still buy the white than exchange it in store for the stainless?

Holy cow. What a deal. Thanks, FW.

OOS

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014