• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
can someone help me. I went to the store today, and they wanted 149.99. said, they would take off 50 for a trade in. I got a trade in from good will for 5 bucks. I went online and it says 149. Is this deal dead. can someone help me find a good deal? if it is? or , how to do this deal

jfarinha said:   can someone help me. I went to the store today, and they wanted 149.99. said, they would take off 50 for a trade in. I got a trade in from good will for 5 bucks. I went online and it says 149. Is this deal dead. can someone help me find a good deal? if it is? or , how to do this dealDeal @$39.99 with coupon and trade-in is dead. Trade-in still valid through 5/4.

jfarinha said:   can someone help me. I went to the store today, and they wanted 149.99. said, they would take off 50 for a trade in. I got a trade in from good will for 5 bucks. I went online and it says 149. Is this deal dead. can someone help me find a good deal? if it is? or , how to do this dealWait a week or two for a different good deal.

Pricematch to OfficeMax ($99.99) plus coupon (eBay) plus trade-in ($50) = $20 or $25 + tax

b

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014