• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Friskies Indoor Delights_XLg
Disclaimer
B1G1 Free Friskies 5.5oz+ cat food item @ Target - NEW - NO RESTRICTIONS - Good Competitor Q Until 5-11-13 & PDF - CAN USE w/ $5 off $20 + Nestle Target Q

NO RESTRICTIONS - Does NOT have max value of $0.69 for free item in fine print on this Q this time (1 of 3)

Buy One, Get Onenr
FREEnr
Friskies 5.5-oz or largernr
cat food item

3.15 lb bag of Indoor Delights on the picture

There are three of the same Q currently up on T - 2 of them have max value of $0.69 for free item in fine print on the Q

B1G1 Free Friskies 5.5oz+ cat food item (5-11-13) HERE from Target.com

PDF 4pp

B1G1 FREE NR Friskies 5.5oz+ cat food item (5-11-13) NO RESTRICTION EXPIRED

Friskies is part of Purina which is part of Nestle.

Target $5 off a Nestle purchase of $20 or more that expires on (5-25-13)

PDF 4pp

$5 off Nestle purchase of $20+ (5-25-13) EXPIRED

Also is available on Target.com HERE now

16lb bag $10.99 (B1G1 Free) minus $5 Nestle Q = TWO 16lb bags for 3 bucks each

UPDATE MAY 4, 2013

AND another Q up on T.com ... and they finally got it right - or the way it was supposed 2 B

AND ALL FOUR OF THE Qz HAVE THE SAME BARCODE

FREE Friskies 5.5oz wet cat food wpo Friskies 3.15lb dry cat food (5-11-13)

with fine print of - (Maximum retail value $0.69 for free item)

now ... what you need to do ... is buy TWO 3.15lb size ... use the nr (no restriction) Q to get a free 3.15lb ... THEN ...

use 2 of these Qz to get two free cans of 5.5oz Friskies wet cat food ...

we'll see ...

Q Available at T.com HERE ... NOT ANY MORE ... UPDATE 050513

and will put up a PDF later

Working on the PDF ... They pulled the Q after 1 (ONE) Day !!

DONE

FREE Friskies 5.5oz wet cat food wpo Friskies 3.15lb dry cat food (5-11-13) EXPIRED

Member Summary

Friskies
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Friskies
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
yes, there were signs by the food in my store. I don't think it's in the ad but I haven't looked that closely.

MISTERCHEAP (Apr. 30, 2013 @ 8:41a) |

NEW UPDATE MAY 4, 2013

FOR ANOTHER POSSIBILITY OF MORE FREE STUFF & JUNK

Will post nu PDF later

imanemokid (May. 04, 2013 @ 9:17a) |

Sorry ... cells temporarily in neutral ...

but

and will put up... (more)

imanemokid (May. 05, 2013 @ 5:24p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here is my stupid question. So with the no restriction one. Can i buy a bag of Indoor dry and get a bag of dry free? I ask just to make sure. (i usually buy the 16 lb bag)

Last week i used the other coupon, and the cashier couldn't figure it out for her life. Even though one coupon went through. She called the supervisor who didn't get either. After explaining to them S-L-O-W_L-Y and pointing to the actual items the supervisor go it.

manemo,

nice q, do you know why it has that /n r in the coupon. To be honest, it makes the coupon look goofy and I can see a competitor store refusing it cause it looks "changed" or "altered" due to that.

have Target q's for Friskies had that in the past??

LiZaDaisy said:   Here is my stupid question. So with the no restriction one. Can i buy a bag of Indoor dry and get a bag of dry free? I ask just to make sure. (i usually buy the 16 lb bag)

Last week i used the other coupon, and the cashier couldn't figure it out for her life. Even though one coupon went through. She called the supervisor who didn't get either. After explaining to them S-L-O-W_L-Y and pointing to the actual items the supervisor go it.

with no restrictions, don't see why not. but ymmv on getting it approved.

I think it's best to use this at Target, I can just smell trouble getting this used at PETsMART or WalMart on a large dry food purchase.

I didn't have a problem at T, but so far I've only gotten the 3.15lb size - and at my "congenial" ones

I had some rainchecks for a competitor and did ok there, too. (still the small bags)

It's is strange to have 3 of the same Qz up at one time, though ... but is is T (muffins and ham ain't food)

But ... I will be testin' 'em out on the 16lb - (gotz mazz catz) - and the shelter can always use ...

imanemokid said:   I didn't have a problem at T, but so far I've only gotten the 3.15lb size - and at my "congenial" ones

I had some rainchecks for a competitor and did ok there, too. (still the small bags)

It's is strange to have 3 of the same Qz up at one time, though ... but is is T (muffins and ham ain't food)

But ... I will be testin' 'em out on the 16lb - (gotz mazz catz) - and the shelter can always use ...

tried downloading the pdf but it asks for a password?

Help pic
Disclaimer
squanderer said:   imanemokid said:   I didn't have a problem at T, but so far I've only gotten the 3.15lb size - and at my "congenial" ones

tried downloading the pdf but it asks for a password?

See graphic (attached)

imanemokid said:   stuff & junk ... etc etc ...
squanderer said:   tried downloading the pdf but it asks for a password?

password for downloading or to open it?

NEW $5 TQ INFO POSTED to combine w/ offer

imanemokid said:   NEW $5 TQ INFO POSTED to combine w/ offer

manemo,

my only concern on the Nestle $5/20 is, it might be coded for "grocery" purchase (human food). Pet Food is usually not considered a grocery item. Any insights?

I didn't have a difficulty - used it this morning ...

and if they won't (that's not what the Q says) ... then get $5 worth of free food ...

and here's all the possibilities

imanemokid said:   I didn't have a difficulty - used it this morning ...

and if they won't (that's not what the Q says) ... then get $5 worth of free food ...

and here's all the possibilities

ok thanks! think I'll be at Target today!!

Two pages of other Target Qs good on pet items (many are purina, dog and cat choices)

http://coupons.target.com/pets-coupons?page=1

So will they take the $5 off of $20 coupon before the BOGO Q's or do you have to spend $20 after all Q's?

hambirg said:   So will they take the $5 off of $20 coupon before the BOGO Q's or do you have to spend $20 after all Q's?

Both will scan, only if the cashier makes a stink will you have a problem. Just give the $5 off 20 FIRST so your total is over $20 before any other coupons hit the system. There are a bunch of Purina Manu Coupons in the Sunday SS insert as well which you can also use in addition to the BOGO Target coupon.

Thanks. . .I didn't take any of the MQ's with me, but I bought 2 16lb bags at $10.99 each. I gave the $5 off of $20 first and all went smoothly. The BOGO Q did beep, but the cashier just keyed it in. You can't beat 32lbs of cat food for $5.99 + tax!

hambirg said:   Thanks. . .I didn't take any of the MQ's with me, but I bought 2 16lb bags at $10.99 each. I gave the $5 off of $20 first and all went smoothly. The BOGO Q did beep, but the cashier just keyed it in. You can't beat 32lbs of cat food for $5.99 + tax!

and now go search for friskies ... oops ... all 3 are gone ...

but I went a few other places today ... and got paid to take mine ...

Thanx T

hambirg said:   Thanks. . .I didn't take any of the MQ's with me, but I bought 2 16lb bags at $10.99 each. I gave the $5 off of $20 first and all went smoothly. The BOGO Q did beep, but the cashier just keyed it in. You can't beat 32lbs of cat food for $5.99 + tax!

you missed the free treats! promo on now if you buy 2 bags of Friskies over 8lbs, you get a free bag of Friskies treats automatically!

re the "beeping"....

the coupon is programmed for the 5.5 oz cans and doesn't beep on those.

imanemokid said:   hambirg said:   Thanks. . .I didn't take any of the MQ's with me, but I bought 2 16lb bags at $10.99 each. I gave the $5 off of $20 first and all went smoothly. The BOGO Q did beep, but the cashier just keyed it in. You can't beat 32lbs of cat food for $5.99 + tax!

and now go search for friskies ... oops ... all 3 are gone ...

but I went a few other places today ... and got paid to take mine ...

Thanx T

never mind, figured it out.

Dang! Well I'm still happy with my deal. Thanks you two.

MISTERCHEAP said:   re the "beeping".... the coupon is programmed for the 5.5 oz cans and doesn't beep on those.

At T, the cat food I put thru first, give 'em the nestle Qz (which has gone thru w/out question / or beepz) ... then I ring up my other items ... then give them the rest of the Qz ... the B1G1 friskies hasn't beeped in that respect ... but it does have to stop so you can key in the price of the free one (currently $10.99) ...

MISTERCHEAP said:   hambirg said:   Thanks. . .I didn't take any of the MQ's with me, but I bought 2 16lb bags at $10.99 each. I gave the $5 off of $20 first and all went smoothly. The BOGO Q did beep, but the cashier just keyed it in. You can't beat 32lbs of cat food for $5.99 + tax!

you missed the free treats! promo on now if you buy 2 bags of Friskies over 8lbs, you get a free bag of Friskies treats automatically!

Where is this free treats promo? Is there a sign in the area? Thanks

hws10 said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   hambirg said:   Thanks. . .I didn't take any of the MQ's with me, but I bought 2 16lb bags at $10.99 each. I gave the $5 off of $20 first and all went smoothly. The BOGO Q did beep, but the cashier just keyed it in. You can't beat 32lbs of cat food for $5.99 + tax!

Where is this free treats promo? Is there a sign in the area? Thanks

yes, there were signs by the food in my store. I don't think it's in the ad but I haven't looked that closely.

NEW UPDATE MAY 4, 2013

FOR ANOTHER POSSIBILITY OF MORE FREE STUFF & JUNK

Will post nu PDF later

Sorry ... cells temporarily in neutral ...

but

and will put up a PDF later

Working on the PDF ... They pulled the Q after 1 (ONE) Day !!

DONE

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014