• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PANA
Disclaimer
Product Features
•From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
•Blu-ray player
For high-definition movie playback with resolution up to 5 times greater than DVD. Watch films in stunning high-definition just like you do on the big screen.
•Connect to the Internet
Provides access to Netflix, YouTube, CinemaNow, Hulu Plus and more.
•Built-in Wi-Fi
For access to streaming content and firmware updates.
•DLNA capability
Lets you access content stored on your PC for viewing on your TV.
•Playable formats
Include BD-ROM and BD-R/RE discs; backward compatible with DL DVD±R, DVD±R/RW, DVD, CD-R/RW and CD discs for a variety of media choices.
•Built-in Dolby Digital and DTS decoders
Include Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio Essential and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio playback on a compatible audio system.
•HDMI output

Product Features
•From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
•Blu-ray player
For high-definition movie playback with resolution up to 5 times greater than DVD. Watch films in stunning high-definition just like you do on the big screen.
•Connect to the Internet
Provides access to Netflix, YouTube, CinemaNow, Hulu Plus and more.
•Built-in Wi-Fi
For access to streaming content and firmware updates.
•DLNA capability
Lets you access content stored on your PC for viewing on your TV.
•Playable formats
Include BD-ROM and BD-R/RE discs; backward compatible with DL DVD±R, DVD±R/RW, DVD, CD-R/RW and CD discs for a variety of media choices.
•Built-in Dolby Digital and DTS decoders
Include Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio Essential and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio playback on a compatible audio system.
•HDMI output

LINK

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Many poor reviews (Amazon & BB's own product page) but I took a shot because of the price, hopefully I can return it to a BB store if it turns out to be junk.

Geek Squad refurbished. That is a certification I would trust </Sarcasm>

My similar model built in WiFi Panasonic Blu-Ray player with apps has been very good. It was new from Amazon - not "Geek Squad refurbed" which does scare me a bit kind of like we threw it in a monkey cage for two days and then put it in a box.

Actually just got this from BB and it looks like new...wouldn't connect for firmware to my wireless net, but I downloaded the latest firmware file (1.43) to a USB key and upgraded from that with no problem. 2 blu-ray discs I played ran fine and looked good. Streamed a few YouTube videos wirelessly too, played without a hitch. A great deal if it continues to function....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014