• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This appears to be a glitch on the website, but it allowed me to check out successfully. I can't imagine there will be a mad stampede to buy disappearing disney DVDs, but it's a decent deal if you were looking to get one anyway.

Here is the link to the promotion Save $8 on Two Select Disney DVDs

First add one of qualifying Disney Disappearing classics to your cart using the link above - the DVD will go in your cart at full price

Next, add a qualifying Disney movie from the link in the 3rd step from my link above.

The qualifying disney DVD will appear in your cart at full price, but the disappearing disney DVD will have $8 taken off. Remove the qualifying DVD and the disappearing DVD will still keep the $8 off coupon through checkout.

Quick price comparison - The Lion King Diamond Edition Blu Ray 3D would be $26.99 after coupon @ Best Buy, and it's presently $34.15 on Amazon. Shipping is free at best buy.

Best Buy
Need a Best Buy coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Disney DVDs
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Glitch appears to be fixed. $8 dropped off disappearing DVD; 'clicked Remove on qualifying DVD and price adjusted back for disappearing DVD.

Green anyway OP! Have a good weekend!

ClearanceItem said:    Glitch appears to be fixed. $8 dropped off disappearing DVD; 'clicked Remove on qualifying DVD and price adjusted back for disappearing DVD.

Green anyway OP! Have a good weekend!

It still works for me as of a few minutes ago.

Am I the only one that thought this was a new anti-counterfeiting or anti-copying DVD technology?

golf247 said:   Am I the only one that thought this was a new anti-counterfeiting or anti-copying DVD technology?

hahah, because they did, like this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flexplay

Didn't work for me in Safari.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014