• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Use fatwallet.com for 3.5% back via Gander Mountain
Use Gander CC for payment and receive 3,500 points which will get you $20 Gander gift card, and you will still have 1200 of 2000 points towards the next

LINK: http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=...

Key Features

S&W's popular semi-automatic M&P15

Chrome-lined 4140 steel barrels

Hard-coat black anodized finish

Thermo-Set M4 handguard

30-round magazine

When your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line, count on the Smith & Wesson M&P-15, the latest standard in reliability. Each model is chambered in 5.56mm NATO/.223 Remington and offers a 6-position telescopic stock with dual sling attachments, dual-position front sling swivels, fully adjustable front post sight, MIL-spec flash suppressor compensator, chrome-lined 4140 steel barrel, 7075 T6 aluminum receiver, and hard-coat black anodized finish. Features a fully adjustable front post sight, dual-aperture adjustable rear sight, chrome-lined gas key and bolt carrier, Thermo-Set M4 handguard, and a 1-in-9"-twist barrel. Includes a 30-round magazine. Telescopic sight.

Action Semi-Auto
Caliber 5.56mm NATO/.223 Remington
Barrel Length 16"
Capacity 30
Length 32" - 35"
Weight 6.5 lbs.
Stock 6-position telescopic
Finish Black Anodized

Gander Mountain
See Gander Mountain coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here's the link Link

yeah that would of helped, my bad

Great price, I paid 749 for mine and love it... Cash Back makes this deal even sweeter

yes with this deal you get $25.51 Cash Back and $20 gift card and almost enough points for a second $20 gift card (assuming you are using Gander CC, you get 5 points per $1 spent, every 2000 points gets $20 gift card)

Which is better, this or the colt 6962 in the other fatwallet deal thread?

The Colt if you got the money. This one doesn't even have a forward assist.

ccbadd said:   The Colt if you got the money. This one doesn't even have a forward assist.

what he said, but for this price, if I didnt have a few ARs already, would be hard to pass up

Thanks, I almost picked up the colt yesterday. Think still might go for it

ndflyer said:   Thanks, I almost picked up the colt yesterday. Think still might go for it

here is the colt for 1199, no experience with the site though
http://clydearmory.com/colt-le6920mp-fde.html

Got one Thanks

EthanWeisinger said:   Got one Thanks

sweet!

And thanks of course. Can't beat the price This is my 5th AR15 I got the Colt's and Bushmasters already

legendps said:   EthanWeisinger said:   Got one Thanks

sweet!

ccbadd said:   The Colt if you got the money. This one doesn't even have a forward assist.Carried one of these for 30 years and NEVER EVER needed a forward assist and only used it for immediate action drills on the range.

OOS!!!!! snooze you loose! gimme some green though for this one!

opinions on if prices will be going down, or is this about best deal for next 6-12 months?

dont need right away, just trying to decide when to set the next deal alert. thnx

RXC96 said:   opinions on if prices will be going down, or is this about best deal for next 6-12 months?

dont need right away, just trying to decide when to set the next deal alert. thnx

Wait, set a comfortable price point at 30,60,90 days for a mid to upper level weapon. You should see bigger price drops on the higher end stuff due to higher margins. Trust me, there are a bunch of buyers that got burnt during the "Panic" that will be looking to unload by the middle of the summer. Of course IMHO.

I think this is a very fair and competitive price

m362w said:   RXC96 said:   opinions on if prices will be going down, or is this about best deal for next 6-12 months?

Wait, set a comfortable price point at 30,60,90 days for a mid to upper level weapon. You should see bigger price drops on the higher end stuff due to higher margins. Trust me, there are a bunch of buyers that got burnt during the "Panic" that will be looking to unload by the middle of the summer. Of course IMHO.
Can't wait until those $100 magpul mags come back to the secondary market and sell for the $15 they should have.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014