• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EDIT: This is a obviously a targeted promotion as it is working on some accounts and not others. It is not yet clear to whom it is targeted. For example, some Amazon Prime users are getting it, others not. Some people who have previously purchased a Kindle are getting it others not. If you're eligible, the offer will show up on the screen when you click the link (see orange bar in the second image).

-------------------------

The Kindle Paperwhite is on sale at Amazon for $99 after Coupon. Enter KINDLEPW at Checkout.

Link

Note: The Coupon will take $20 off any of the four Kindle Paperwhite models:

* Kindle Paperwhite with Special Offers ($119-$20=$99)
* Kindle Paperwhite without Special Offers ($139-$20=$119)
* Kindle Paperwhite 3G with Special Offers ($179-$20=$159)
* Kindle Paperwhite 3G without Special Offers ($199-20=$179)

Terms & Conditions

- Promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
- Promotion applies only to new Kindle Paperwhite devices sold and shipped by Amazon Digital Services. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers or to Certified Refurbished Kindle products.
- If you do not purchase Kindle Paperwhite prior to April 30, 2013 11:59 PM (PST), the promotion will not apply.
- Customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com of final order total after discount, plus applicable taxes, gift-wrap charges and shipping charges.
- Each promotion code can be used only once
- If you return any item purchased using the discount, your refund will equal to the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
- The promotion code is not transferable and may not be resold.
- Limit one promotion code per customer.
- Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

New Kindle Paperwhite (23.03kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

There was a problem
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

homer5150 said:   There was a problem
The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.

Not sure why, as this is an advertised special (see image in main post from Amazon's main page). The code is working for me on all four Kindle Paperwhite models (WiFi with and w/o Special Offers, and 3G with and w/o Special Offers).

Edit: Modified the original post to indicate this may be a targeted offering as it is not working for all users.

Won't work for me on either non-3G offerings.

worked for me, super thank you on the heads up

worked on Special Offers and Non SO, Non 3G. ordered the SO, Non 3G.

3G be used for non Amazon sites? like my kindle keyboard

I have Amazon Premier, but the code did not work for me

I'm not Premier, but I do have Amazon Prime.. and don't have this offer.

The code does not work at checkout. Called the Amazon customer service and provided the code to get the $20 credit.

worked for me! I am prime member.

The code did not work for me. I am a prime member. So I booked the order and then contacted customer service via chat, who updated the order for me to reflect the $99 price.

prologix said:   worked for me! I am prime member.

Didn't work for me. I'm a prime member.

Misread the title as New Kindle Paperweight

edit: didn't work for me and i'm not a prime member.

What I found was that if I have a gift card balance, I have to use it to get the promotion. If I try to just charge to my credit card so as not to use my gift card balance, it won't let me do it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014