• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsonite.com is offering Stacking Coupons for Online Orders of $100+ when you enter coupon codes 2013BDAY for $25 off & EMAILOFF for $20 off. Shipping is free on orders of $100+ (pre-discount).

Samsonite sale items: http://shop.samsonite.com/Sale/b/2235711011

Note, coupon code 2013BDAY is not valid on clearance items.Use code GOODDEAL for an additional 20% off clearance items, in addition to coupon code EMAILOFF for $20 off orders $100+

Samsonite clearance items: http://shop.samsonite.com/View-All-Clearance/b/6491630011

Samsonite
See Samsonite coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsonite Luggage (3.62kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Samsonite! I was way off!

http://youtu.be/MuZoVZhxNjk

how did you put 2 codes in? it asks for credit card and 1 code.

Where do you enter coupon code ?, I did checkout but never got prompt to enter code, please help!

You can enter one code, hit apply and then enter the second code in the same code box and hit enter again.

I entered one code, hit "Continue" and it brings you to the next check out screen which has another box to enter codes on the right side of the screen. It worked fine. Thank you OP.

On the last page that you review order, you can enter more codes.

ponchera said:   how did you put 2 codes in? it asks for credit card and 1 code.

Some of the code in OP's link did not work for my items (the 2013BDAY and GOODDEAL) so I used other code instead. I think I still got good deal for what I need.

Item Subtotal:
$206.99
Shipping & Handling:
$18.00
Free Shipping
-$18.00
Promotion Applied
-$40.00
15% Promo Applied
-$31.05
Before Tax Total:
$135.94
Estimated Tax:
$8.50
Order Total:
$144.44

Another code is MOMGIFTS for 15% off. I don't know if it will stack with the others - I doubt it.

SELECT PRODUCTS 15% OFF + FREE STANDARD SHIPPING OVER $99.

Online only. Ends 4/29. Use Promo Code: MOMGIFTS. Offer Details.

Worked for my order. Funny part is when I applied both codes I got not valid message with both codes. When I went to checkout both codes had been appled

SAMS7352

This is a 20% off code from a user from the "other site".

don't forget 3% FatWallet CashBack

With 2 applied discounts, price is basically the same as Sam's every day price for the 2 piece luggage set (21' + briefcase). Got it down to $107. Sam's has it at $99. With tax, probably the same.

Sweet! Just in time for summer trips and finally can upgrade my el cheapo suit "bag" I got on the streets to a bona-fide garment bag

(I was able to stack both the $25 and $20 code, plus got free shipping).

Thanks OP!

GOODDEAL only works on clearance items, not sale or regular priced items. Anyway, got a 3-piece American Tourister set for $104.99 shipped! Thanks OP!

Seems like all the codes have expired. use MAYDEALS for $20 of every $100. I think it excludes clearance items.

I tried all codes from FatWallet and 6 other coupon/discount sites today. Nothing worked. Site keeps saying code has expired - even those just posted for May, 2013. I can't sign up for e-mails and get 20% off because that service is unavailable.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014