• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Injustice: Gods Among Us (Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii U) @ Toys R Us - $34.99

Free in-store pickup

PS3

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Injustice: Gods Among Us (Xbox 360, PS3, or Wii U)
Thanks DizzyT71
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Snagged one, they had plenty in store. That being said: It took me 20 minutes to pick the order up, when I could have just grabbed a ticket off the shelf and checked out in about 2-3 minutes. *sigh*

damn this game is good. and i'll be darn if I will ever pay $60 for a game again. I'm at the point where I'll always wait because for games that are not called Mario, GTA, or Halo, there are usually price drops at some store within a month or in most cases such as this, less.

Awesome deal! Too bad I bought it for my son two days ago for $59!!

stacyh2000 said:   Awesome deal! Too bad I bought it for my son two days ago for $59!!

Rebuy it at the lower price, then return the new copy using the higher priced receipt. Most stored will take video game returns as long as the game is still sealed.

iamthejosh said:   damn this game is good. and i'll be darn if I will ever pay $60 for a game again. I'm at the point where I'll always wait because for games that are not called Mario, GTA, or Halo, there are usually price drops at some store within a month or in most cases such as this, less. I agree, except I would remove Halo from that list - usually on sale during launch week and drops in price quickly. Halo 4 was down to $30 last month. The other one that rarely goes on sale is Call of Duty - they usually have the best price during launch week and then stays high for about a year until the next one comes out. And yeah, Mario (and other Nintendo franchise like Zelda) almost never go on sale

2 for 70 at ToysRus
Disclaimer
Rictor said:   stacyh2000 said:   Awesome deal! Too bad I bought it for my son two days ago for $59!!

Rebuy it at the lower price, then return the new copy using the higher priced receipt. Most stored will take video game returns as long as the game is still sealed.
Unfortunately, when I went to the toysrus site it came up at $59. However, they do have 2 for $70 option that worked out well for me.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.