• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$599.99 for an Apple 64GB iPad 4th Generation (refurbished) ($699.99 list price)
Disclaimer
Text
http://www.groupon.com

$599.99 for an Apple 64GB iPad 4th Generation (refurbished) ($699.99 list price)
•Choose between the following colors: white (MD515LL/A) or black (MD512LL/A)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I love Apple products, but I better have a good job, huge savings account and on-track with saving in my 401K and bank accounts, before I would even consider buying a $599 Ipad. Decent deal, not great.

This has a 90 day warranty, unlike a real Apple refurb ($650 with 1 year warranty)

ComputeThis said:   I love Apple products, but I better have a good job, huge savings account and on-track with saving in my 401K and bank accounts, before I would even consider buying a $599 Ipad. Decent deal, not great.

Apple or not, $600 isn't the huge amount of money you seem to think it is.

If this is the product someone is shopping for, it's a good deal.

Good deal if you're in the market for a 64gb Ipad and don't mind refurbished. Is it overpriced? Sure. All Apple products are. But if you want one, this is a good price on it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014