2" Mini Figures Set of 18
Disclaimer

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary
future collectables?
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure if this means anything to anyone but these ship from HK and are likely unlicensed. I'm not trying to TC, just saying that might matter to some people.

nyuhipster said:   Not sure if this means anything to anyone but these ship from HK and are likely unlicensed. I'm not trying to TC, just saying that might matter to some people.

I think you're right... Donkey Kong and another princess is there...

probably won't matter to most, only to collectors.

I don't really care if they're licensed or not. They're cute and I have the perfect use for them. Thanks!

What's the lead % in these? LOL

dkd711 said:   What's the lead % in these? LOL

Whether they're licensed or not has nothing to with lead content. It just means the company had enough money to pay for the trademark rights. Most dolls are made in china now and the major media stories about lead content refer to famous brands, not generic goods.

nyuhipster said:   Not sure if this means anything to anyone but these ship from HK and are likely unlicensed. I'm not trying to TC, just saying that might matter to some people.

Nice catch, thank you. Saved me the money.

Aagiants said:   

Donkey Kong was Donkey Kong before Super Mario was ever known as Mario. Just saying, Donkey Kong is the original.

FLAME ON!

nyuhipster said:   dkd711 said:   What's the lead % in these? LOL

Whether they're licensed or not has nothing to with lead content. It just means the company had enough money to pay for the trademark rights. Most dolls are made in china now and the major media stories about lead content refer to famous brands, not generic goods.

Exactly why I wouldn't buy generic China made toys for my kids to play with. If they can slip lead tainted Toys into brand name goods what the hell do you think they would put in the generic stuff?

krisma said:   Aagiants said:   

Donkey Kong was Donkey Kong before Super Mario was ever known as Mario. Just saying, Donkey Kong is the original.

FLAME ON!

Agree...

And Mario was JumpMan before it became Mario...

Looks to be dead at that price.

rsuaver said:   krisma said:   Aagiants said:   

FLAME ON!

Agree...

And Mario was JumpMan before it became Mario...

why all the Mario hate????

nyuhipster said:   why all the Mario hate????'Cause that little bastard doesn't care who he has to stomp on to get what he wants.

Showing $12.00 now...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014