• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

costco reference
Disclaimer
Marked down at local costco in AZ
Model: PN64E533D2

Amazon

Great deal if you don't need 3D or smart functions.

Member Summary

PN64E533D2
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What an oddball size.

starcastic said:   What an oddball size.

It doesn't matter, dude.

starcastic said:   What an oddball size.That's what she said?

Those who have paid 1250 odd bucks in the last 90 days can show the reference no. and usually get the difference refunded. I have had luck with earlier purchases when prices dropped within the first 90 days

I believe the period is 30 days. I purchased a TV and did a price adjustment done just last month, so I know they still do it.

eighteenRabbit said:   I believe the period is 30 days. I purchased a TV and did a price adjustment done just last month, so I know they still do it.

It's 90 days, just like the return window.

Will other costco pricematch this

phenyle said:   Marked down at local costco in AZ
Model: PN64E533D2

Amazon

Great deal if you don't need 3D or smart functions.

Your k=link indicates this price

Price: $1,599.00

Nice find OP. Why hasn't Polishdreamer commented on this deal? Does he only bump his own posts?

I've been waiting for this TV to drop. I went to my local costco last night and it was $1249. Does Costco have local sales, or is this nationwide?

Does this have HDMI?

homersaysdoh said:   Nice find OP. Why hasn't Polishdreamer commented on this deal? Does he only bump his own posts?

Shh, two more times and you'll summon him to this thread. Oh crap, I quoted you. 1 more time...

CptSavAHo said:   Does this have HDMI?

HDMI.................lol I my 9 year Old Philips 50 Plasma that was $5k had an HDMI port.

Two hdmi inputs, I have had costco price match in the past by showing the lower price,download the attached image to your phone and show that to your local Costco. Please share your result.

That is the price on Amazon, the Costco price is in store only

Still $1250 at the Alhambra, CA Costco. No price matching.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014