rated:
OP Chizzness over @ SD.

- Promo Code: 204U
- Limited Time: 2PM to 5PM, 4/29/2013 only
- All marketplace categories
- All customers are eligible

Sample Deals

Sony 64GB SDHC/SDXC Class 10/UHS-I Flash Memory Card - SF64UY/TQMN $30
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/sony-64gb-sdhc-sdxc-class-10-uhs-i-f...

Seagate GoFlex STBL320100 320 GB External Hard Drive - USB 2.0 - 7200 rpm $36.95
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/seagate-goflex-stbl320100-320-gb-ext...

WD My Passport 1.5 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive $89
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/wd-my-passport-1-5tb-portable-storag...

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive Black - WDBACX0010BBK-NESN $59.99
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/western-digital-my-passport-essentia...

Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 1TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive Blue - WDBACX0010BBL-NESN $59.99
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/western-digital-my-passport-essentia...

Rakuten.com Shopping
Need a Rakuten.com Shopping coupon that earns Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

CArd
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I just got the fraud alert on my Discover after a purchase from Rakuten.com marketplace ~2 weeks ago. It was the only p... (more)

villageidiot (Apr. 30, 2013 @ 7:32p) |

Get this, my last couple of orders with Rakuten.com were using virtual numbers via Bank of America visa. Since I set the... (more)

markbyte (May. 02, 2013 @ 9:59p) |

My card was with BOA also and the fraud posted following the Rakuten charge. Perhaps they got wise to it that way seeing... (more)

smileshadow (May. 03, 2013 @ 7:31a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DEAD already.

Not Dead..It is still alive

Does it end 5pm EST or PST?

tedteddy said:   DEAD already.

It's still alive until 8pm EST. You must pick an item from a marketplace seller though. I used two different emails and placed two different orders. It worked both times for me. You have another hour.

Just picked up a Blu Ray player, a cool twenty bucks off. Sweet.

My first attempt was using Buy.com as the seller. When the discount code didn't work, went back and saw they specify that this seller is not applicable for the discount. Selected a new seller and it worked perfectly.

Thanks OP.

Bought a Raspberry Pi with Clear Case for $38.00 shipped. Thanks!

Wow DejaVu

Thanks OP. Greened for the deal, ಠ_ಠ for making me spend more money on stuff I dont need.

Thanks.,

I got "Actiontec PWR511K01 500 Mbps HomePlug HD Powerline Adapter Kit" for $30!...

Where the heck is foxcroft?!?

S/he should have given this red by now.

Sites getting hammered right now . Cant even checkout ...

I guess it is over.

I have a bad experience with this store. 2 weeks ago, I placed an order for an external HDD. After the 2nd day I bought it, someone located in IN stolen $1085 from my credit card.

Kujira said:   I have a bad experience with this store. 2 weeks ago, I placed an order for an external HDD. After the 2nd day I bought it, someone located in IN stolen $1085 from my credit card.Was that the only store you used the card at? I bought there the last time they had this deal and my card wasn't stolen.

cannot find anything I want or need. site sucks big time

I'd take 40% off any day!

Kujira said:   I have a bad experience with this store. 2 weeks ago, I placed an order for an external HDD. After the 2nd day I bought it, someone located in IN stolen $1085 from my credit card.

The same thing happened to me! I am not sure which store it was because I ordered from 2 different ones on the last $20 sale but sure enough about a week later AMEX emailed me saying that I had just put thru a purchase of $429 to Rakuten.com for a blender. I called AMEX and told them I had ordered no such thing. They said to just dispute the charge. I did, and about a month later I was credited for the money. Out of curiosity I logged in to my Rakuten accounts and the order was not there so obviously someone was just using the number, associating it with another account, and shipping it elsewhere. So from this moment forward I use temporary card numbers only that are only good for the amount of my purchase and can only be used once. End of problem.

Once my order is processed, I could care less if the CC # used gets stolen. It'll have exactly $1.05 left on it. Virtual account number ftw!!

billrubin said:   Kujira said:   I have a bad experience with this store. 2 weeks ago, I placed an order for an external HDD. After the 2nd day I bought it, someone located in IN stolen $1085 from my credit card.Was that the only store you used the card at? I bought there the last time they had this deal and my card wasn't stolen.

I did not use my card at other stores during that period. There are some victims in this thread as well.
Link

Kujira said:   I have a bad experience with this store. 2 weeks ago, I placed an order for an external HDD. After the 2nd day I bought it, someone located in IN stolen $1085 from my credit card.

How do you know it didn't happen from another online purchase or OFFline purchase? Shady servers at restaurants are known for stealing CC numbers, for example. I'm not saying the fraudulent charge was *not* a result from buying off Rakuten; just saying without proof, one cannot attribute it to one cause when it could possibly be another.

Was able to get a replacement digitizer for my broken iPad2 for $32!!!

Gpz1100 said:   http://www.rakuten.com/prod/sandisk-ultra-64-gb-microsd-high-cap...

Nice!

That's the one I snagged. $31 was a great deal.

Kujira said:   I have a bad experience with this store. 2 weeks ago, I placed an order for an external HDD. After the 2nd day I bought it, someone located in IN stolen $1085 from my credit card. Oddly, same thing happened to me. I used a credit card I hadn't used in a couple of months and after using it to purchase in R akuten's market place from Beach C amera, I get a call from my credit card company detecting fraud and there were all these charges popping up. I'm not blaming either company in particular as I don't know where it originated, just sharing the tale with you.

smileshadow said:   Kujira said:   I have a bad experience with this store. 2 weeks ago, I placed an order for an external HDD. After the 2nd day I bought it, someone located in IN stolen $1085 from my credit card. Oddly, same thing happened to me. I used a credit card I hadn't used in a couple of months and after using it to purchase in R akuten's market place from Beach C amera, I get a call from my credit card company detecting fraud and there were all these charges popping up. I'm not blaming either company in particular as I don't know where it originated, just sharing the tale with you.

I'm thinking it's not the marketplace vendors themselves such as beach camera. They have a fairly good reputation. I think it's either employees at Rakuten or someone has hacked into Rakuten's database and is distributing customer information. I have deleted my credit card numbers from my profiles and now I only use virtual card numbers with Rakuten. I made the mistake of using my AMEX card there and fortunately caught the fraud right away and had AMEX cancel the card and give me an entirely new number. So I'm fraud free at this point.

I just got the fraud alert on my Discover after a purchase from Rakuten.com marketplace ~2 weeks ago. It was the only place other than google wallet that got my card info in recent weeks. The merchant was Wayfair. I agree, I don't think it's the merchant - especially as it seems the folks here used varied ones. Besides, does Rakuten even give the merchant the card info, or do they process it themselves and just transfer the money?

Get this, my last couple of orders with Rakuten.com were using virtual numbers via Bank of America visa. Since I set the amount to just cover the order, no fraud could be perpetrated. But today I got a notification that Bank of America had changed my main credit card number and were sending me a new card! It still had another year before it expired so it's not a routine replacement. And my account number has not changed since 2005. It's just too much of a coincidence. I wonder if fraudsters had tried numerous times to use the virtual numbers unsuccessfully and this is what triggered a fraud alert thus the new primary card number.

markbyte said:   Get this, my last couple of orders with Rakuten.com were using virtual numbers via Bank of America visa. ..
My card was with BOA also and the fraud posted following the Rakuten charge. Perhaps they got wise to it that way seeing that as the constant in the fraud claims. I hope they do something about it. Fatwallet should boycott this vendor. With all these occurrences, it is no longer a coincidence!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014