• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples coupons - 20% OFF any one item(in store). $10 off Online orders of $100 or more

link:
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm/hBRfsrEB7SHGCB8yP-DAAAAAApp/...

---------------
Valid in store only.
20% OFF
any one item.*

Associate scan UPC before completing sale:

Coupon Code: 58711

*Valid through 5/4/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to highest-priced item. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, netbooks, Apple® products, Amazon Kindle®, NOOK®, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples® EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

thanks ehs1t / op / sd

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples Coupons
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks. i used it today to get a livescribe pen!

nphoenix (May. 04, 2013 @ 8:58p) |

Too bad luck.
The cashier scanned the coupon and it worked for me.
But then the manager came and said the coupon expired.
I... (more)

haoniukun (May. 05, 2013 @ 2:10p) |

It's been reported that the coupon worked today; therefore it should work tomorrow.

aarzi (May. 05, 2013 @ 6:43p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I decided to not buy from Staples. I have never seen a company that unilaterally charges customers CC because their coupon was not suppose to work;( what???

ziba said:   I have never seen a company that unilaterally charges customers CC because their coupon was not suppose to work;( what???Huh?

i second that....HUH?

I assume he means he ordered using a coupon, then Staples said hey this coupon's too good (or in error), removed it and charged him full price.

I assume these can be used to make the photo papers FAR and the cases potentially FARewards if they end up rolling which we should know tomorrow.

Thanks OP! Going to grab a new DOCSIS 3.0 modem that went on sale last week
Great for the upgrade Comcast did in my neighborhood!

I'm new to kiosk orders. If I place kiosk order for a ($16) item that is only available online, for delivery to the store, can I use the 20% off coupon?

Also, I have a $10 ink credit expiring today. How does the kiosk work - order the item, then pay up front immediately or when the item arrives at the store?

Tnx.

Buckmann said:   I'm new to kiosk orders. If I place kiosk order for a ($16) item that is only available online, for delivery to the store, can I use the 20% off coupon?

Also, I have a $10 ink credit expiring today. How does the kiosk work - order the item, then pay up front immediately or when the item arrives at the store?

Tnx.
Most of the time the item has to be sold in the store for the 20% off to work on a kiosk order paid at the register. You select pay at the register and then hand the forms to the cashier and pay at the register. Then you come back and pick up your item. Shipping to home is free for members so you can have it shipped to your home if you want.

So, can this 20% coupon be used on the 10 ream box of paper (SKU# 513096) that's on sale?
That would make it $49.99 - $10.00 (for the coupon) = $40.00 - $40 in Rewards making it free or just sales tax?
And it can be done twice?
Please confirm.

StraightAhead said:   So, can this 20% coupon be used on the 10 ream box of paper (SKU# 513096) that's on sale?
That would make it $49.99 - $10.00 (for the coupon) = $40.00 - $40 in Rewards making it free or just sales tax?
Please confirm.
Should work. Requires 2 transactions as 20% only applies to one item in the transaction.

Buckmann said:   I'm new to kiosk orders. If I place kiosk order for a ($16) item that is only available online, for delivery to the store, can I use the 20% off coupon?

Tnx.
Your ink voucher is good for at least 4 more days (tested repeatedly) without need for over-ride. Possibly 7 more days (untested).

mathfaster said:   StraightAhead said:   So, can this 20% coupon be used on the 10 ream box of paper (SKU# 513096) that's on sale?
Please confirm.
Should work. Requires 2 transactions as 20% only applies to one item in the transaction.

As far as I know, if you use the coupon wouldnt it prorate the rewards? Im sorry if I am wrong but that was my understanding of it.

erbaker67 said:   mathfaster said:   StraightAhead said:   So, can this 20% coupon be used on the 10 ream box of paper (SKU# 513096) that's on sale?
Please confirm.

As far as I know, if you use the coupon wouldnt it prorate the rewards? Im sorry if I am wrong but that was my understanding of it.
I am assuming that at worst this $10 off works like the $5 off on the half-case deals. When one used the $5 coupon one got back $20 in rewards. More than $5 coupon as some had used subtracted from the $20 back in rewards by the amount of the coupon over $5. $50 x 20% is $10. $50-$10 is $40 back in rewards.

mathfaster said:   erbaker67 said:   mathfaster said:   StraightAhead said:   So, can this 20% coupon be used on the 10 ream box of paper (SKU# 513096) that's on sale?
Please confirm.

I am assuming that at worst this $10 off works like the $5 off on the half-case deals. When one used the $5 coupon one got back $20 in rewards. More than $5 coupon as some had used subtracted from the $20 back in rewards by the amount of the coupon over $5. $50 x 20% is $10. $50-$10 is $40 back in rewards.

I was planning to use 20% off along with $5 Shazam coupon. So do u say, it is better to not use Shazam coupon. OR it doesn't mind and I still get back $35 in rewards instead of $40. Is that it.

MysteriousGirl said:   ..I was planning to use 20% off along with $5 Shazam coupon. So do u say, it is better to not use Shazam coupon. OR it doesn't mind and I still get back $35 in rewards instead of $40. Is that it.Shazam may not stack if there is another coupon already attached. Give 20% first. If you don't use Shazam you should get back $40. If it does attach you should get back $35.

Can you stack the 20% off in store with a 25$ off 75$. Or Online does the Shazam coupon stack with 25$ off 75$ online? Does anything stack at Staples anymore lol

looks like time to get a monitor

Got a security camera for 20% off from Office Depot using this coupon.

thanks op. worked on Panasonic projector with kiosk order

I was able to use 4 of these in 1 transaction for photo paper today. Thanks OP!

Will they take the instore 20% if the item already has a discount on it?

Been forever since I shopped @ Staples.

The item is eligible according to the terms on the coupon.

hillestadk said:   Thanks OP! Going to grab a new DOCSIS 3.0 modem that went on sale last week
Great for the upgrade Comcast did in my neighborhood!

Oh, which one is that? I still have a DOCSIS 2.0 (Surfboard 5120) and I need to replace it one of these days.

mathfaster said:   MysteriousGirl said:   ..I was planning to use 20% off along with $5 Shazam coupon. So do u say, it is better to not use Shazam coupon. OR it doesn't mind and I still get back $35 in rewards instead of $40. Is that it.Shazam may not stack if there is another coupon already attached. Give 20% first. If you don't use Shazam you should get back $40. If it does attach you should get back $35.

It should stack. I was able to use the 20% and a 5off25 check-in mobile coupon on the case of paper yesterday (no other items on the receipt). The check-in coupon seemed to have a code that was similar to the Shazam codes (first four or so digits were the same). Will need to wait and see how much comes back in rewards, hopefully not less than $35.

stiltner said:   Will they take the instore 20% if the item already has a discount on it?

Been forever since I shopped @ Staples.

The item is eligible according to the terms on the coupon.

I'll confirm my own statement

Item was normally $129.99
On sale for $79.99
- 20% coupon

63.99 + tax OTD.

I used the 20% off on an Android dock that was $59.99 before, now $12 on clearance. Ended up right under $10.

This is great. I plan on getting one of the 1TB external HDDs to save my shows. Can anyone suggest one over the other?
Toshiba Canvio (420670)
Western Digital (785707)

Both are on sale this week for $80 and I have rewards that will make it almost free.

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but the 20% off coupon works on multiple items in the same transaction, IF you can get the cashier to apply it. Just bought 2 packs of the 4x6 photo paper (and a third item) and cashier scanned the coupon after each items and all three ended up 20% off.

qm20000 said:   Got a security camera for 20% off from Office Depot using this coupon.

Following this mentality, you may be about to get a Toshiba 3TB drive for ~$87 after coupon.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/857122/Toshiba-Canvio-Desk...

Danzilla said:   Don't know if anyone has noticed, but the 20% off coupon works on multiple items in the same transaction, IF you can get the cashier to apply it. Just bought 2 packs of the 4x6 photo paper (and a third item) and cashier scanned the coupon after each items and all three ended up 20% off.

I bought 2 of same item yesterday and it only took off 20% off one of them. Is it only for the photo paper that it takes off all items in the transaction or must it be 3 items to trigger it?

mrtrance said:   Danzilla said:   Don't know if anyone has noticed, but the 20% off coupon works on multiple items in the same transaction, IF you can get the cashier to apply it. Just bought 2 packs of the 4x6 photo paper (and a third item) and cashier scanned the coupon after each items and all three ended up 20% off.I bought 2 of same item yesterday and it only took off 20% off one of them. Is it only for the photo paper that it takes off all items in the transaction or must it be 3 items to trigger it?As noted, the coupon needs to be scanned once for each item, not once per transaction.

I was able to use 20% off coupon with no issues at register on HP 25" monitor tonight! manager would not price match to online price then take 20% off, or even given display model discount.. .all well.... he was adamant that the 20% does not work on monitors because it falls under "desktop computers" exclusion. I said if it excludes monitors then it normally is listed... another cashier rung me up and tried it and it worked... So little are these people trained... fail...

Today's email had a coupon for FAR Hammermill paper with SKU coupon. That should work fine with the 20% off coupon, making it better than free.

Coupon

jaymez619 said:   This is great. I plan on getting one of the 1TB external HDDs to save my shows. Can anyone suggest one over the other?
Toshiba Canvio (420670)
Western Digital (785707)

Both are on sale this week for $80 and I have rewards that will make it almost free.

I have the Toshiba and like it. No experience with the WD but the Staples reviews look good on it too. You might check reviews at other sites and see if there's any significant difference...

Is it safe to assume this coupon will work on Brother's toner? I see the coupon mentions it's not valid for Epson and HP toner. But it doesn't mention Brother.

What happens if this coupon is attempted to be used on an item in its excluded list -- like an Apple cover for an ipad mini? will the coupon scan but just not take any money off from the total?

Can anyone confirm the 20% off is before reward is applied?

Cheeseparing said:   Is it safe to assume this coupon will work on Brother's toner? I see the coupon mentions it's not valid for Epson and HP toner. But it doesn't mention Brother.
No problem using it on Canon toner the other night.

I presume that there are certain UPC codes that the coupon will not recognize, ie Ipad cover and it would beep.

unnamedone said:   Can anyone confirm the 20% off is before reward is applied?Confirmed. Multi-use per transaction also confirmed.

Skipping 15 Messages...
It's been reported that the coupon worked today; therefore it should work tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014