• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Mixed (though limited) reviews. Relatively slow printing, but a Canon wireless color laser all-in-one shipped free for $170 is a pretty good deal in my book.

The camel shows this is the lowest price ever by $130.

Member Summary

Canon MF8080Cw
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The reviews at Amazon are about 2.5/5.0 stars with 14 reviewers.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-imageCLASS-MF8080Cw-Multifunction-51...

I have this printer, and half of the stuff in the reviews is actually covered in the MANUAL. If only people knew how to read...

It sure has a lot of features that you don't normally find in machines at this price range, but then again, it was meant to be sold for much, much more, where people want ability to configure it to their liking, and not to what manufacturer thinks you will like.

One thing I find really wierd, is that manual duplex, which is normally found in much much cheaper printers has to be enabled in the 3rd layer of the maintenance menu.

In other words, when you get it, don't assume you already know everything there is to know about printers, this one can be configured in so many different ways. Just read the Manual on the CD.

Thanks for the info Blueiedgod- how's the toner life?

xerobull said:   Thanks for the info Blueiedgod- how's the toner life?

I am still on the starter carts. We don't print massive manuscripts, mostly just coupons from coupons.com, so maybe total 100 pages.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014