• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Mordaunt Short Aviano 7 10" 175 Watt Powered Subwoofer Rose for $249.99 + free shipping

Amazon 395.00

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/MORDAVI7RW/Mor...

NEW NOT REFURBISHED WARRANTY

5 Year Passive Components (Speaker), 3 Year Active Components (Amp)

The value of a well integrated subwoofer in home theatre systems is often underestimated with the use of poorly matched subs that donít do the rest of the set-up justice. Fortunately help is at hand thanks to Aviano 7 which dispatches the lowest notes with authority, dynamism and real control while offering incredible value.
Aviano 7 is a compact yet potent active subwoofer guaranteeing powerful and taught low frequencies thanks to a superbly controlled 10" aluminum driver and powerful (175 Watt ) digital amplifier.

Aviano is an amazing hi-fi and home theatre speaker series combining unprecedented levels of performance, refinement and value.

And here's a first, a subwoofer that's kinder to the environment and your pocket! Aviano 7 is Energy Star Certified thanks to its ability to consume <1 Watt of power in standby mode.

Member Summary

speaker
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

History of Mordaunt-Short

Mordaunt-Short US Dealers

I would want to audition this in person before making a purchase because return shipping would be quite expensive, not to mention a possible restocking charge.

I don't understand their amplifier power rating:

Recommended amplifier power 175W active

Is it 175 watts RMS or 175 watts peak (dynamic) ?

This same identical speaker is available for $169 at Accessories 4 less. I bought one and it works just find.This is NO deal.Text

belgique said:   This same identical speaker is available for $169 at Accessories 4 less. I bought one and it works just find.This is NO deal.Text

Please supply a working link to your claim

MORDAUNT SHORT Carnival 9 10" 100w Powered Subwoofer Cherry

http://www.accessories4less.com/make-a-store/item/MORDCARN9CAL/M...

I would agree. don't know enough about this brand to buy it without listening to it first.

MORDAUNT SHORT Carnival 9 10" 100w Powered Subwoofer Cherry
( Reviews)
MORDAUNT SHORT - Carnival 9 10" 100w Powered Subwoofer Cherry
Click on image to enlarge

Retail Price: $549.99
Our Price: $169.99
You save: $380.00 (69%)
Quantity:
Availability: IN STOCK, ships out in 1-2 Business Days.
accessories4less.com

that isn't an identical speaker ... Aviano vs. Carnival . . you should know that.

How good is the one you bought? How would you compare it to others in that price range?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014