$100 Visa Card $97 AC at Staples

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

gift card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
No. You will need to contact Rewards to get them reissued.

mathfaster (May. 01, 2013 @ 12:01p) |

no worky

tajar96 (May. 01, 2013 @ 6:46p) |

Seeing my order status as shipped from Warehouse. I have not used any rewards to order, just used coupon.

PhinTron (May. 02, 2013 @ 12:24p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Got my order reviewed and canceled (i did Staples gift card though). Also I have ordered visa cards in past. Gift card mall is awful. I suggest you pass. It took me 3 calls to get cards activated. Even with Ink bold and portal CashBack was not worth effort.

thanks op, great way to cash out rewards checks

One time use (per account) coupon.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP...One time use per account, but can order more if we checkout as guest instead of login to account

just an FYI coupon specifically excludes gift cards:
•Not valid on downloadable software, services, business service provider or custom–printing service provider web sites, gift cards or postage stamps.

OOS on $100 GCs

A $100 Visa GC for $97 is hot? Really?

Wasn't this $90 for $100 giftcard last week?

yes if u count Staples rewards
VirginiaDC said:   A $100 Visa GC for $97 is hot? Really?

incoon said:   yes if u count Staples rewards
For which use of said rewards may get you blacklisted if done frequently enough. In any case, 5% CB cc and right CB portal MAY net one more than $3.

I do not recommend trying to use rewards on gift cards, it will get you blacklisted

ink points alone is worth it. but i thnk they're out of stock now.

dgtop said:   Got my order reviewed and canceled (i did Staples gift card though). Also I have ordered visa cards in past. Gift card mall is awful. I suggest you pass. It took me 3 calls to get cards activated. Even with Ink bold and portal CashBack was not worth effort.

How long did it take for you to get your order cancelled? Hope it goes through...love those UR points.

It's good on the other gift cards too. Just bought a $100 HD card. $85.5 after $10 and $4.5 ink.

I don't know, those fees scare me. Plus for $100 I get $1 Cash Back on my credit card. Oh good, its out of Stock

Free money is always a hot deal.

Anyone know if this is online only or b&m as well? This deal works for me. There's a Staples right on my way home from work. I can bop in and grab one using my Chase Ink, get 5% CB on top of the free $. I've bought these before. Never had to activate. Just unwrap and use.

Chris.

Nice deal converting your rewards! Any other fees for the visa gift card besides activation?

ahcool said:   Nice deal converting your rewards! Any other fees for the visa gift card besides activation?There is a $1 shipping added into the fee.

what are AC, OOS, HD acronyms?

AugustFour said:   what are AC, OOS, HD acronyms?

AC=after coupon
OOS=out of stcok
HD=Home Depot

lyubomirb said:    , its out of Stock

The prepaid Visa card is back in stock now.

Additional 3% Cash Back w. Chase freedom credit card (1% from freedom + extra 2% on extra rewards for any purchase from Staples)

MrVietnam said:   lyubomirb said:    , its out of Stock

The prepaid Visa card is back in stock now.
It also seems like the coupon does not work on it anymore.

is the coupon code still working? i get a message that the "coupon has not yet been applied" and stap1es is asking me to pay the full $106.95. perhaps they caught on and aren't allowing this coupon code for gift cards anymore.

Coupon code not working today

You will all get your orders cancelled (I did)...especially if you tried to use multiple times.

This was a DL deal for quite sometime (using coupons for giftcards at Staples even though terms said you couldn't).
I have made hundreds of dollars on this in the past.

This post - and others recent ones like it just destroyed the possibility and I'm pretty confident Staples will now be revamping their online ordering system to enforce the terms of the coupons.

this is the first time i tried using the coupon and rewards to buy GC at Staples...

if my order was cancelled, can I still use my rewards for a later purchase?

VivYip said:   this is the first time i tried using the coupon and rewards to buy GC at Staples...

if my order was cancelled, can I still use my rewards for a later purchase?
No. You will need to contact Rewards to get them reissued.

no worky

Seeing my order status as shipped from Warehouse. I have not used any rewards to order, just used coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014