• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Limit $500 per purchase. So you have to do multiple transactions to get more than 1.

If you are in the market for a new laptop, here is a great way to save some money.

Promotion Terms and Details
•For every $300 worth of Dell eGift Card(s), the purchaser receives a $50 Dell Promotional eGift Card.
Dell eGift Cards can be purchased in any denomination from $10 - $500.
•To consolidate Dell purchased eGift Cards visit www.dell.com/giftcards.
•Promotional eGift Card expires 90 days from date issued and cannot be consolidated with any other card.
•Any unauthorized reproduction, sale or transfer constitutes fraud.
•Offer eligible from April 29th to May 14th, 2013.
•eGift Card purchase total is limited to $500 per single transaction.
•Please see additional terms and conditions at http://dell.cashstar.com/about/terms_and_conditions/.

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Dell Small Business
See Dell Small Business promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell (603.58kB)
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer

Buy 2 $300, get 2 $50s, use the $700 towards this 50" Aquos LED deal and you'll get another $300 promo gift card from the TV...

So is there a minimum 10 day wait time to get your promo gift cards?

-When can I expect to receive my Promotional Gift Card?

Promotional cards arrive 10-20 days from your invoice date and carry a 90 day expiration date from the day issued.

-When can I expect to receive my Prepaid Gift Card?

Prepaid cards generally arrive on the same day within a couple of hours once your secured payment is approved.

icecube said:   Buy 2 $300, get 2 $50s, use the $700 towards this 50" Aquos LED deal and you'll get another $300 promo gift card from the TV...

we can only use one gift card per purchase.

Anybody know if this is still going on?

No more, it's over.

For any purchase you can use upto 3 gift cards.

Thanks.

Figured it was dead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014