• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Advance Auto Parts Coupon: 33% off Orders Over $50 (Today Only) @ Advance Auto Parts - 33% off after Coupon

Free shipping on orders over $75

Coupons
DOW1833 33% off Orders Over $50 (4/30 Only)
DOW1832 32% off Orders Over $50 (5/1 Only)
DOW1831 31% off Orders Over $50 (5/2 Only)
DOW1830 30% off Orders Over $50 (5/3 & 5/4 Only)

$50 maximum total discountExpires On (updated): 2013-04-30 22:59:00

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Advance Auto Parts Coupon: 33% off Orders Over $50 (Today Only)
Thanks Solipsist
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

hmm does this mean there won't be a $50 max discount limit tomorrow?

Don't forget to compare price to rockauto and price match by calling 800 # if cheaper than above discount. You will pay tax, but no shipping. This was very handy when I did struts, control arms tie rods last week since I had the car apart when I noticed 1 strut was shot.

Is there a valid 50 off 125 out? Thanks.

One use per customer, so don't do what I did, and think you can place separate orders and get the discount.

Also, saw the deal on the iSlick Free app on my phone. Didn't know there was more discounts the rest of the week. I'll just wait until tomorrow to order the rest.

Last order I placed I used TRT14. Is it still active? it's good for $40 off a $100 purchase.

Be careful -- if they expect you to ship your original part back to them for a "core charge" refund, you're in for a disappointment. They will not send you your refund - instead you'll get the same lame excuse: "we did not receive your shipment". Translation: kiss your core charge refund goodbye.

katnrica said:   Be careful -- if they expect you to ship your original part back to them for a "core charge" refund, you're in for a disappointment. They will not send you your refund - instead you'll get the same lame excuse: "we did not receive your shipment". Translation: kiss your core charge refund goodbye.

You can always order for free in-store pickup. The stores will take your cores too and credit you on the spot. It doesn't even have to be the same store you purchased from. I would think that you could do the store core return even if you had your order shipped.

I've been using the ES123 code for a couple of years now which gives you $10 off $30 or $20 off $50 and you can use it as many times as you like. One thing to keep in mind if the code does not seem to be working. It does not work with certain sale items and with motor/transmission oil. Even if you have a sufficient quantity of non-excluded items in your cart, sometimes the code won't work at all when you add an excluded item.

IrishBrewer: I'm sure you're right but... we don't have any AAParts stores anywhere in the area we live. We only have O'Reilly (formerly Kragen) and Autozone. Given the horrible experience I had with my first purchase from AAParts online and the fact that I'm out $50, I won't ever shop there again and will continue to lobby fellow FW'ers to boycott them.

katnrica said:   IrishBrewer: I'm sure you're right but... we don't have any AAParts stores anywhere in the area we live. We only have O'Reilly (formerly Kragen) and Autozone. Given the horrible experience I had with my first purchase from AAParts online and the fact that I'm out $50, I won't ever shop there again and will continue to lobby fellow FW'ers to boycott them.

tracking showed who signed for it right? If they didn't get it I'd say your beef is with your chosen shipper. If they got it tracking info would prove they did. If you didn't get tracking well.......

I can't get any discount to apply. log in to my account at AAP, added a replacement bulb and a headlight restoration kit. total came to over $50. No discount applies when inputting code.

katnrica said:   IrishBrewer: I'm sure you're right but... we don't have any AAParts stores anywhere in the area we live. We only have O'Reilly (formerly Kragen) and Autozone. Given the horrible experience I had with my first purchase from AAParts online and the fact that I'm out $50, I won't ever shop there again and will continue to lobby fellow FW'ers to boycott them.

I'm sure that would make a big difference for me. Shipping would kill a lot of the purchases I buy and I try to avoid having to ship cores as well because that can also kill an otherwise good deal. I do order from RockAuto quite a bit but I hate their multiple-warehouse (thus multiple shipping charege) model. However, they do have the best selection of parts I've seen and they carry a lot of things that the automotive box stores don't have.

thanks for the code.

Purchase must be over $50

fsu67 said:   Purchase must be over $50

thanks einstein op wrote that 4 separate times in the original post. but i guess it doesn't hurt if someone adds it a 5th time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014