• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohls has great deals on Dysons right now for Kohls Charge Card Holders .. the price listed on the item page is NOT the price in your cart - cart price is lower! Use code FLOWERS30 for the 30% off and Free Shipping. ** AND GET Kohls CASH ON EACH ORDER! **

DC41 Animal $336
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-925199/dyson-dc41-animal-bagle...

DC41 Animal Complete $364
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1280930/dyson-dc41-animal-comp...

DC44 $224
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1280933/dyson-dc44-animal-digi...

DC40 $280
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1026228/dyson-dc40-multi-floor...

DC33 $224
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-692569/dyson-dc33-multi-floor-...

(Hope my math is right on those!) ... Those above prices do NOT factor in Kohls Cash!

Truly great deals if you are looking for a Dyson. Enjoy!

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dyson
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The Dyson Animal Complete is a beast of a vacuum cleaner. We got one on Black Friday and it exceeds any vacuum we have ever had. This price is good.

The difference between the "animal" and the "animal complete" is the number of attachments that come with it. The new "tangle free turbine" that comes with the animal complete is worth the extra bucks...

ddub said:   The Dyson Animal Complete is a beast of a vacuum cleaner. We got one on Black Friday and it exceeds any vacuum we have ever had. This price is good.

The difference between the "animal" and the "animal complete" is the number of attachments that come with it. The new "tangle free turbine" that comes with the animal complete is worth the extra bucks...


I agree - I know there is a lot of hate for Dyson out there - but I had a high end vacuum prior to my Dyson animal, and the Dyson did a MUCH better job at picking up dirt and pet hair. I used the prior vacuum and worked it until it wouldn't pick up any more dirt/hair, then ran the Dyson animal and got a half container full of debris. For me, it performs miles above the competition that I've used. And these prices are absolutely fantastic.

anyone think we can price match these deals to Home Depot and then add the 30% coupon on top of it. HD has dc33 for 259.

Thank you OP! I scored the Animal DC41 for $336 and got $60 in Kohl's Cash.

I learned that the difference between the Animal Complete and the regular Animal is just the accessories. But, both come with the tangle free turbine tool - which was most important to me. And, it's purple!

Woohoo, look out pug hair!

Just a heads up - another opportunity would be to do a price match at Kohl's from BedBathBeyond - BBB has some of the models even cheaper (on their website, so an easy PM at Kohls), and then you can still you use your 30% Kohls off and get Kohls cash.

Is this a 1 day deal OP?

Cbass98 said:   Is this a 1 day deal OP?

I don't think so, but I think the 30% is only for the next few days.

ecomajor said:   anyone think we can price match these deals to Home Depot and then add the 30% coupon on top of it. HD has dc33 for 259.If you have a print-out, it should work in-store. Online, most people cannot get more than 15% on top, which is still not bad at 220.

Eryeal said:   Just a heads up - another opportunity would be to do a price match at Kohl's from BedBathBeyond - BBB has some of the models even cheaper (on their website, so an easy PM at Kohls), and then you can still you use your 30% Kohls off and get Kohls cash.I see the same prices at BBB, with the Complete being actually higher.

Cbass98 said:   Is this a 1 day deal OP?

The 30% off is good through 5/4, but the Kohl's Cash really makes the deal, IMO. Today is the last day to earn Kohl's Cash.

AND - the redemption period for KC earned starts tomorrow, while the 30% off coupon is still good.

aarzi said:   Eryeal said:   Just a heads up - another opportunity would be to do a price match at Kohl's from BedBathBeyond - BBB has some of the models even cheaper (on their website, so an easy PM at Kohls), and then you can still you use your 30% Kohls off and get Kohls cash.I see the same prices at BBB, with the Complete being actually higher.

Yeah I think I looked at it wrong - sorry about that.

sad .... i dont have a charge card

nini330 said:   sad .... i dont have a charge cardAsk a friend to help out.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014