• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

kmart
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OH NO!
Looks like you got here through a bad link.

Here's a 15% off $25 Apparel purchase, so $3.75 off $25. Good through May 2.

edit: Corrected early morning math. I was told there would be no math.

labboypro said:   Here's a 15% off $25 Apparel purchase, so $7.50 off $25. Good through May 2.

you mean $35?

MISTERCHEAP said:   labboypro said:   Here's a 15% off $25 Apparel purchase, so $7.50 off $25. Good through May 2.

you mean $35?


No. See the attached PDF.

labboypro said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   labboypro said:   Here's a 15% off $25 Apparel purchase, so $7.50 off $25. Good through May 2.

you mean $35?


No. See the attached PDF.


but how are you getting to $7.50? 15% of $25 is $3.75. $5 off $35 if they stack would be $8.75 off $35.

MISTERCHEAP said:   but how are you getting to $7.50? 15% of $25 is $3.75.

Bad math.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014