• 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.staples.com ad/upcoming

100% back in Staples RewardsŪ
Reg. price $24.99
Valid May 5 - May 11
Limit 4 per customer. In store only. While supplies last.
Add to In-Store List
Check In-Store Availability

(thnx vivyip)

Item: 990176
Model: 23479-US

20 lb.
92 US / 104 Euro Bright
Letter Size: 8 1/2" x 11"
Ideal for toner-based copiers, plain-paper fax machines,and printers
Reliable copy paper perfect for everyday use, recommended for black and white copiers
Acid free, archive safe - won't yellow or crumble over time

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

quickbooks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone has problems on their 5% rewards purchase post on their account? I purchased few items almost a week, it said upd... (more)

woomanhei (May. 13, 2013 @ 3:32p) |

I had 4 transactions in early May, 3 in-store and 1 online. I don't see any purchase details for May, but my year-to-da... (more)

c3 (May. 13, 2013 @ 3:57p) |

Also missing May purchases.
My guess when rewards post this week the purchase details will update.
I do see the May pur... (more)

helptnt (May. 13, 2013 @ 5:47p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

uh, please don't forget the FARewards 5 ream paper 990176

limit 4, instore only

VivYip said:   uh, please don't forget the FARewards 5 ream paper 990176

limit 4, instore only

thnx viv, added.

VivYip said:   uh, please don't forget the FARewards 5 ream paper 990176

limit 4, instore only

Missed this first time around. Double ink rewards of 10% on HP ink when you spend $75? They have got to be kidding.

513096 10 ream case (49.99) has coupon of $40 rewards back and $5 discount, makes it $5. If using 20% off coupon, is it possible to get $40 rewards back so it is free?

nortotron said:   513096 10 ream case (49.99) has coupon of $40 rewards back and $5 discount, makes it $5. If using 20% off coupon, is it possible to get $40 rewards back so it is free?http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1270082/

Any chance this week's 20% off one item will still work on Sun & Mon. Might be possible to get the 8x11 paper FAER if this flies.

drjofis said:   Any chance this week's 20% off one item will still work on Sun & Mon. Might be possible to get the 8x11 paper FAER if this flies.
Given the general two day grace period there is a very good chance this week's 20% off coupon will still work this coming Sunday and Monday.

photo paper!
Disclaimer
Looks good on the 8.5x11 photo paper. I like that stuff, use it in my Canon Pro9000 Mark II. I'll be out of town Sunday and Monday, though, and don't feel like lugging it home. Also don't think I need any more right now.

Gonna skip QuickBooks. Still haven't received my $39.99 rebate check from February for TurboTax + Quicken purchase, and that was an Easy Rebate! "Check has been printed/mailed" for a while now, and I've received other rebate checks from that transaction. Screw Intuit.

Probably will skip FARewards half-case.

you should be getting it pretty soon. I got mines this week

metsfan said:   Looks good on the 8.5x11 photo paper...

That stuff makes great sound deadener between rooms after you get them stacked floor to ceiling!

metsfan said:   Screw Intuit.

This.

Will I get the Reward on these paper if I do it at the kiosk for delivery to my home?

TIA

confused200 said:   Will I get the Reward on these paper if I do it at the kiosk for delivery to my home?

TIA
Kiosk orders are store purchases for rewards purposes and online for rebate purposes. So, yes as long as they sell the same product with the same sku online(kiosk).

Thanks OP,I'm papered out.Must have 20reams now.

The 8.5x11 paper makes for a great eBay flip...worth $5-6 per pack and can be shipped media mail.

Boogababy said:   Thanks OP,I'm papered out.Must have 20reams now. Amateur. Come back when you have that many cases.

pacmantech said:   The 8.5x11 paper makes for a great eBay flip...worth $5-6 per pack and can be shipped media mail.
Make sure you ship with something going Priority Mail so you can request carrier pick up

Using 20% off and 5 off 25 app coupons to buy 2 micro trend software. Burn 40 reward.

Was anyone able to use the 20% coupon today? I can't find that thread.

I just got an email blast (5/5, 6PM) reminding me that today, the 4th, was the last day to use that coupon.

aarzi said:   Was anyone able to use the 20% coupon today? I can't find that thread.

I just got an email blast (5/5, 6PM) reminding me that today, the 4th, was the last day to use that coupon.

Yes, I used it today. Scanned no problem.

aarzi said:   Was anyone able to use the 20% coupon today? I can't find that thread.

20% thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1270390/

mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   Was anyone able to use the 20% coupon today? I can't find that thread.

please don't make me go to that other place. What's the deal w/ Trend Micro and the SKU's?

my4mainecoons said:   mathfaster said:   aarzi said:   Was anyone able to use the 20% coupon today? I can't find that thread.

please don't make me go to that other place. What's the deal w/ Trend Micro and the SKU's?
Trend Micro Max Security 1 user is $5 after $20 rebate. Ignore the rebate terms as it looks like it is online only not store. Order from kiosk and apply 20% off one item making it FAR before sales tax. If you can get the the cashier to scan 20% more than once then buy more from the kiosk. Good for rewards cash out or stack other coupons to make it a MM.

Shot down by manager today.

Has anyone found any FAR paper coupons for this week?

billrubin said:   Has anyone found any FAR paper coupons for this week?

none out (yet).

billrubin said:   Has anyone found any FAR paper coupons for this week?Perhaps will be included in the email blast later this week.

Dano

DanoMcGarret said:   billrubin said:   Has anyone found any FAR paper coupons for this week?Perhaps will be included in the email blast later this week.

Dano
Maybe. I had thought their 1st fiscal quarter ended on 4/27 but may not have ended until 5/4 as indicated by one post quoting a manager. IF it did end on 5/4 that may account for the 20% coupon and free ream at the end of last week. If so, they were trying to drive traffic to the store last week. No need to do so this week as the 1st fiscal quarter has definitely ended in any case.

Boogababy said:   Thanks OP,I'm papered out.Must have 20reams now.

20 reams ... ROTFL ...

what are you, a collector for ant supplies?

You think paper is your ally, but you merely adopted paper. I was born in it, molded by it.

pacmantech said:   The 8.5x11 paper makes for a great eBay flip...worth $5-6 per pack and can be shipped media mail.

Not according to USPS regulations. http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/173.htm#1113509

mathfaster said:   DanoMcGarret said:   billrubin said:   Has anyone found any FAR paper coupons for this week?Perhaps will be included in the email blast later this week.

Dano
Maybe. I had thought their 1st fiscal quarter ended on 4/27 but may not have ended until 5/4 as indicated by one post quoting a manager. IF it did end on 5/4 that may account for the 20% coupon and free ream at the end of last week. If so, they were trying to drive traffic to the store last week. No need to do so this week as the 1st fiscal quarter has definitely ended in any case.
Yes, 5/4 quarter end date would definitely explain the 20% off and 3 day FAR paper offer last week.

Had no issues using expired 20% coupon 4 times per receipt on photo paper (paid by rewards) and half cases (paid by CC). Thx op!

Staples paper now fills about 8% of my apt by sq footage.

jd2010 said:   Had no issues using expired 20% coupon 4 times per receipt on photo paper (paid by rewards) and half cases (paid by CC). Thx op!

Staples paper now fills about 8% of my apt by sq footage.
How much is occupied by volume

Dano

jd2010 said:   Staples paper now fills about 8% of my apt by sq footage.

Based on one ream of paper covering 325 square feet?

c3 said:   jd2010 said:   Staples paper now fills about 8% of my apt by sq footage.

I see what you did there

I have filled an entire 8x12 walk in closet about 3 cases tall(if I stack any more Im afraid I might kill my downstairs neighbor.)

jd2010 said:   c3 said:   jd2010 said:   Staples paper now fills about 8% of my apt by sq footage.

I see what you did there

I have filled an entire 8x12 walk in closet about 3 cases tall(if I stack any more Im afraid I might kill my downstairs neighbor.)
That's nice collection of paper.

Dano

I take my extras to donate at Goodwill, maybe you can do that w/ some of it.

Hey all 2 questions:

1) I went to get the FARewards 5-paper reams on Saturday. I ended up just buying them at the store and bringing them home. I was, however, trying to see if I would have been able to order from a kiosk at the store (at my store the employees order from the kiosk for you) to have it shipped to my folks and *still* receive the rewards credit. Would this have worked considering the deal was for "in store only?" I know that the in-store kiosk item orders can have in-store coupons applied against them - but would this have been considered an in-store order? None of the employees/on-duty managers really knew the answers...they were trying to put it through initially as a kiosk order to see if it would say anything in the system, but alas online was out-of-stock so we couldn't proceed. But, for future reference, I'd like to know if it would have been valid as a kiosk order.

2) Anyone donate their extra paper/supplies for a tax deduction? If so - what are some places to target for the donations that people have had success with? I live in an urban area and although have lots of schools around me, I don't have kids in school yet so no contacts there.

thx

Skipping 11 Messages...
Also missing May purchases.
My guess when rewards post this week the purchase details will update.
I do see the May purchases in year to date summary.
-----------------
And put inks in 4/30 not showing as in on front page Ink Cartridges Recycled 0
Ink Cartridges Remaining 20 )
but rewards show on purchase detail page.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014