I saw the 50' deal but not 100' deal.
Please remove if repost.
50% Off Saving

Member Summary

hose
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP.

Free shipping over $60 I think too. So if you add 2 hoses and some filler, they'll ship to your house.

civicSI said:   Free shipping over $60 I think too. So if you add 2 hoses and some filler, they'll ship to your house.

Also free shipping for Shop Your Way Max members (free 3 month membership here).

Got one last week at that price too.

you can get $10 off if you join craftsman club membership. I got it for $19.99+tax and pick up at store.

chinalex said:   you can get $10 off if you join craftsman club membership. I got it for $19.99+tax and pick up at store.

Thanx, that' what i did also ....$22.56 out the door!

I spied that this sale actually started on the 28th (from this FW thread) I had two shipped to my door for free (they came yesterday) and even though the price was $59.98, they still qualify for the free shipping––no need for a filler, civicSI. Now I need to figure out a use for the always-too-short 50' hose these two will replace.

How do you get the $10 membership sign up coupon? Is that in store on on the site? Do they e mail it to you?

You can search craftsman on Sears webpage, you will find it and join by providing email address. It is about half an hour, you will get eamil with coupon.

Really nice hose, got one last week with that $10 coupon discussed above. Terrific deal.

Thx OP, just picked one up for $19.99 ($29.99 less $10 craftsman club coupon) + 3.5% sales tax = $20.69 OTD. Agreed, a great hose!

Up your nose with a rubber hose.!!!!

Thanks OP! and those that mentioned the Craftsman Club signed up to save the $10. Ran over the hose with a lawnmower last year so this was timely

Thanks, OP! Added an on-sale hedge trimmer as well. I'm sure my wife will enjoy

I bought and am returning the 100 foot black hose. I now know what the term kinks means when it comes to hoses. This model turns and twists when you unwind it and keeps getting more "kinky" as you try to fix it. The rubber does get on your hands and leaves the rubbery odor on it as well. It's pretty awful!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014