• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Char-Broil 18-1/2 in. Round Kettle Charcoal Grill

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/203642256?productId=203642256

Store Only
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store Today

This Char-Broil 18-1/2 in. Round Kettle Charcoal Grill is just what you need at your next barbecue. Features a 233 sq. in. cooking surface that provides plenty of space to grill steaks, burgers, chicken or anything else you choose. Also has a built-in shelf that offers handy storage for charcoal, lighter fluid and any other essentials.

This Char-Broil 18-1/2 in. Round Kettle Charcoal Grill is just what you need at your next barbecue. Features a 233 sq. in. cooking surface that provides plenty of space to grill steaks, burgers, chicken or anything else you choose. Also has a built-in shelf that offers handy storage for charcoal, lighter fluid and any other essentials.

• 233 sq. in. of cooking space
  • Porcelain enamel finish on grill top and bottom
  • Vented lid
  • Ash pan and storage grate
  • Porcelain coated steel cooking grate
  • Porcelain coated charcoal grate
  • Wheels for easy mobility
  • 90 days from date of purchase warranty
  • MFG Model # : CBRP-1850/S
  • MFG Part # : CBRP-1850/S
  • 233 sq. in. of cooking space
  • Porcelain enamel finish on grill top and bottom
  • Vented lid
  • Ash pan and storage grate
  • Porcelain coated steel cooking grate
  • Porcelain coated charcoal grate
  • Wheels for easy mobility
  • 90 days from date of purchase warranty
  • MFG Model # : CBRP-1850/S
  • MFG Part # : CBRP-1850/S

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Weak legs. Otherwise a good product. Usually priced $60 or more. I wonder why this post is not getting traction.

In for one!

I bought this unit and I would bring it with me to entice them soccer moms to look my way

The Weber Smokey Joe for $10-$15 more is a better-made grill that'll last you a lot longer.

actionjbone said:   The Weber Smokey Joe for $10-$15 more is a better-made grill that'll last you a lot longer.

What last a long time is this.

You buy it, use it a few times, clean it good and return it before the due date.

You repeat the process with a different grill or any grill for that matter. Last you a longer time without having to pay for it.

storerobber said:   I bought this unit and I would bring it with me to entice them soccer moms to look my waySo, would you be cooking on the grill, or just impressing them with the cleanness of it?

I just bought one of these because my gas grill finally bit the dust and I've always wanted to try charcoal. For $20, I'll use this for a season and if the whole charcoal thing works for me, I'll upgrade to a Weber. BTW, if you haven't used a charcoal grill in a while, there's a few things to know: Don't buy lighter fluid or charcoal with lighter fluid on it. Get a charcoal chimney for $15. Don't spread out your charcoal evenly. Push it to the ends of a big grill or do it half-and-half. That ways you have a place to move food that's cooking too fast and for stuff that needs to cook for a longer time.

When you pay $20 for one of these sort of things, don't expect it to last more than a year.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014